Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: LaserBen issues

Question Who did you buy it from again?

Quote Originally Posted by Dj_Nexus View Post
    The first day I got my TTL RGB from Buffo, I reflected the red into itself
    Huh? I don't remember ever selling a TTL RGB rig... Maybe you bought it from Madoin123 (His name is also Adam) instead?

Adam

My bad, is was Astroguy

California was awesome. Ben said the dichros and whatnot went out by the time I posted this, priority......

Pretty much every time I have had priority it always takes two days, especially if it's over a weekend. They may be here shortly. Waiting for the mail.

I just bought a FieldmaxII form laserben and I had no issues, after payment I received a trackingnumber and 2 days later it was on it's way to europe.

Thanks Ben, for sharing this nice equipment on Photonlexicon

I've bought a few things from Ben (some LEDs, an old HP scope, a Coherent meter and a 200 mW 473 DPSS) and asides from forgetting to send me the key for the 473, no problems at all.

I guess he's just gone back to school; probably super busy. Not that this is an excuse...

He has no BB access at home at the moment.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    He has no BB access at home at the moment.

Boys Brigade ?!

I bought and paid a waveplate 3 months ago .
    The item never arrived me.
    Nice Business!!!
    Christian

Well.....if the missing parts went out Friday like he said it would have been here yesterday. But, the package never came yesterday. Therefore, he lied about it going out Friday.

And I have yet to get my refund.

And yet MOTHER F'ING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! another F'ING SHOW MISSSSSSSSEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I'M LOSING BEACUSE I DON'T HAVE THIS SHIT READY?!?!?

Marc, also I ordered a pre wired ILDA cable Friday I never got a confirmation e-mail or anything being sent, I just assumed it was Has it been sent out?

EDIT : Oh no, let me fix that. I had my days mixed up, it should have been here TWO days ago! Great service there, bravo. Lies after lies after lies
    Last edited by Dj_Nexus; 10-01-2009 at 09:21.

in no ones defense......

besides express mail, all other united postal services are not guaranteed. I have seen a priority mail item take 8 days to go from east coast to west coast. The whole 2 to 3 day thing for priority mail is basically bull......

Don't you guys ever get tracking numbers? I don't send shit without one, regardless of the item's value. If Ben had sent something and given you a tracking number then you'd have a pretty good idea where it is right now.