Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: LaserBen issues

Are you saying $200 is cheap, cause I think it's a good deal including everything

Quote Originally Posted by Dj_Nexus View Post
    Are you saying $200 is cheap, cause I think it's a good deal including everything
    I will leave that for you to contemplate, and for Ben to decide.

--DDL
    I suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect... daily.

I am not saying its cheap nor expensive. What I am saying is that it seems like he just wanted to make some cash providing some service.

The quality of work, along with the amount of work to be done on the projector would warrant a proper assessment of the work's actual worth.

I think for someone (a forum friend at that) to maybe attach a few screws and make an alignment $200 would be a bit on the expensive side. Hell, I like working on projectors, if someone brought it to me and worked with me. I would do it for a couple of beers on a lazy Sunday afternoon. But that's only because I am a hobbyist. Not someone who wants to build projectors for a living.

As I said, I had no complaints about the price, if were to actually be done as said......\

All I got out of this deal was missed shows, wasted time, and a wooden box.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by mliptack View Post
    .... I am a hobbyist. Not someone who wants to build projectors for a living.
    You forgot the category that laser ben fits into.
    Someone who will rip off anyone for a few bucks and then blame everyone else with no attempt to act honourable or accept any responsibility at all.

Pure Scum !!

I would like to point out that no contact has been made or attempted on his part since September 24. I have tried contacting him since and have gotten no reply. His missing parts were delivered to him on Friday according to the tracking.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Default More laser ben issues

More Laser Ben issues in the below link.

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=9048

This bloke is just absoloutly unreal - BAN HIM FROM THIS FORUM!
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

I have attempted to contact Ben everyday about a REFUND!!!!!!!!!! to no response. When he said he tried to get a hold of me, that was bullshit because I'm on AIM pretty much 24/7. I hardly ever see Ben offline, and ever time I do, I make sure you message him multiple times to no response as usual.

And still......no response....no refund.

He just took my money. Why isn't he banned? I should file BBB complaint

Heya Man

I think you've gotta take a look at yourself,
    $200 including hardware, case, THE BUILD, and shipping.

Sounds fair to me
    No, it does'nt sound fair to me, $200 for a signature series signed numbered 1 of 300 "I heart LASERWORLD" bumper sticker sounds fair.

But $200 for "including hardware, case, THE BUILD, and shipping" is totally unrealistic unless you two are swaping spit in the showers this was always going to end in tears.

I mean, i'm total uninformed and have no idea what i'm talking about. But it appears he was a fool for offering and you where a fool for excepting.

Can i get a 'yeah'?

cheers

robert
    Last edited by Kiwi Tinker; 10-18-2009 at 16:46.