Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: LaserBen issues

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    whats AIM?

Steve
    Yes, like daedal said, Instant messenger, if someone blocks you and they owe you something, there is nothing more shady really. Dj_Nexus had used another screen name to see if he could see Laser Ben online and he could, which proves the fact that Laser Ben ignored Nexus on purpose. At this point all credibility had been lost.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    .... At this point all credibility had been lost.
    That ship sailed waaaaaaaay long ago with Laserben.
    The incredible thing is that people keep trading with this numpty and then express surprise when he rips people off for the umpteenth time !!

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    That ship sailed waaaaaaaay long ago with Laserben.
    The incredible thing is that people keep trading with this numpty and then express surprise when he rips people off for the umpteenth time !!
    Thats been happening more and more often with people on this forum. People prove someone has scammed them, everyone agrees, then someone buys from said person.

People do not realize how bad the laser industry used to be and how similar it still is. Anyone who was well known and had hard to find items was 10 times more likely to be someone to rip someone off. It happened to me once in 1998. That was the last time...... There was no forums or public discussion area to warn me of that back then.

how can there be so many crappy people in such a small community?

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    I must be lucky then, I've bought items / made trades via PL and they have all gone wonderfully.. we aren't talking small amounts of money either.

So, there are some diamonds in the rough.

Quote Originally Posted by gashead View Post
    I must be lucky then, I've bought items / made trades via PL and they have all gone wonderfully.. we aren't talking small amounts of money either.

So, there are some diamonds in the rough.
    ya thankfully i have also been really lucky so far... *crosses fingers*

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    There aren't that many crappy people.. It's just that one or two bad apples can spoil it for everyone.

The number of "bad apples" that have been discussed here on PL are really quite few. I can honestly only think of 3 off the top of my head, though I think there were one or two others. Still, I'm pretty sure we're talking about a single digit number here.

Adam

Well I got a DC number on the 18th, pretty sure it didn't go out til the 19th.

I know DC isn't tracking, but doesn't it at least say more than "electronic shipping info received" when it's actually been SHIPPED?

I haven't had just a DC number in a long time, anyone care to fill me in?

Lightbulb

Delivery confirmation is a tracking number. The problem is when it is paid for electroniclly, it will not make it into the system until the item is scanned at the post office. I have also had DC numbers show "electronic shipping info received" until the item was delivered. Usually, "electronic shipping info received" means they have been paid for shipping and are now awaiting the item to be dropped off to be shipped.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Too bad priority was so expensive :-P $70 something to ship a 35 pound box. It was around that when I sent it out to him. I hate feeeeeees.

Thanks for the info, it was paid electronically so I would assume it really did go out. Now I just have to wait, the hardest part!!!!, 2-9 days media mail. CA to NY