Thread: livepro track settings

Default livepro track settings

is there a way to override the track setting. I want to run scanner 1 off track 1 and scanner 2 off track 2. I want to assign a projection zone to each track but want to override the projection zone of the tracks for overhead sweeps.

so when a cue is configured to play in an overhead sweep zone it will stay in the zone and not use the tracks projection zone.

I want to run 2 heads but have complete control of each head. i have found that when i do this it shoots unsafe beams designed for overhead sweeps into the crowd.

I would like an override track projection setting check box on the next update if its possible if there isnt already one.
    1.5W RGB internal FB3 scanpro 30's
    500mW RGB scanpro 20's
    300mW 532nM scanpro 20's
    600mW RG 4 head

Livepro + FB3XE

There is, its just a little hidden. Click the monitor button above track 1 and all should become clear.. That's off the top of my head, Ill double check tonight when I'm in front of a machine with LivePRO running
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

thats good for setting the track to use the cues preferred zone or the tracks zone, i cant see how to override the track setting.
    1.5W RGB internal FB3 scanpro 30's
    500mW RGB scanpro 20's
    300mW 532nM scanpro 20's
    600mW RG 4 head

Livepro + FB3XE

So what you want to do is projecting some cues in overhead zones and some in crowd zones.
    You can use track 1 and 2 for audience scanning zones, and track 3,4 for overhead scanning. After that you have to change for each cue the track that is assigned to.

Or just use cue's preffered zone and do that for each cue

Another thing you could do, if you have a midi controller.
    For track projection zones you have 8 presets wich you can toggle trough by 8midi buttons.
    you could make 1preset with audience scanning zones and another preset with overhead scanning.
    I hope it helps.

RTFM

I have copied this image out of the help file:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Track.JPG