Thread: Another Spontaneous Trip!

Default Another Spontaneous Trip!

Hey everyone!
    I'm off to Charlotte NC, Leaving tonight with a quick stop in Crystal River and Clearwater FL after. May be able to get togather with some PL members If you are local/willing to travel. I'll be at the NHRA drag race in NC on both days,,, Not fun, business, well, maybe a little fun! Let me know If any one wants to get together. Gotta leave now!
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by 300EVIL View Post
    Another Spontaneous Trip!

..to Charlotte even! Maybe you should move there.

-J

Wink

If you don't swing by my place I will be upset...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Cool

Damn - and I'm just now finding out about this...

Dude, Charlotte is 3 hours from my house, and about an hour from Dream Beamz' place. We should try to get together. Gimme a call.

Adam

Lightbulb Just a bit outside...

Too late; he just called me and is on his way to Florida...

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Damn - and I'm just now finding out about this...

Dude, Charlotte is 3 hours from my house, and about an hour from Dream Beamz' place. We should try to get together. Gimme a call.

Adam

Damn! A little late man. I got back on Thursday evening after a quick stop in Louisville to meet with a client. I did have extra tickets for the race but I would have been just too buisy to really chat anyway. Ended up getting suite tickets from the prez of NHRA. The two BEST seats in the whole event. I also spent many hours hanging out with Antron Brown and his top fuel team. Unfortunately he lost in the first round of eliminations on Saturday due to an injector change. I did get great video footage of 4 top fuel dragsters and 4 funny cars all racing at the same time. Last time this was done was 40 years ago and will most likely never happen again.

I also met up with an investor from the TV show Shark Tank and concluded some business. On the way out of FL I did get a chance to stop by Aarons house. We must have had the shortest UltraMicro LEM in the history of PL. Their were lasers and tinkering but my dad and I could only hang for about 45 minutes!

All in all it was a very hectic but fruitful trip. Also, I should be in GA in the next month or so for a week or two. We finally concluded a deal for a store there so keep a slot open to meet up!

Some Pics....

Antron signing autographs for all the fans...

Me at our suite balcony.

My Dad...

Antron and I signing our life away to drive NASCAR stock cars on the oval track... (Unfortunately we never went because it started raining when we were in training. )

My Dad all suited up to drive a stock car.

Dad at the camera...

Four Funny Cars!

Four TF Dragsters! (Antron is in the Matco dragster, he won that race! )

Looks like fun.

I'm now, *spontaneously*, going to go on a tropical vacation with a bunch of Hollywood starlets, then I'm going to go help blow up a decommissioned naval destroyer with Adam and Jaime from Mythbusters, just for fun. (We're going to play paintball in it first -with supermodels!)

-Jonathan

sorry i didnt see this sooner, i was living the hard life in Ibiza Spain