Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: supertechshop

Thumbs down

I just recieved a package today which was a serious issue.

I bought a laser diode power supply from them. I paid on the 5th and it was shipped out on the 9th. It showed up as delivered today, but did not show up at my house. I called up UPS and they told me it was delivered to a different house on my street. I went over and got the package, I noticed it was too small for the power supply I should have gotten. When I got home and opened it up, it contained a block of aluminum instead of the power supply. I opened up a paypal claim for it as it is very clear that it was not as described. '

They will get negative feedback from me and I hopefully will get my money back. Avoid these people at all costs!
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    My advice would be, just avoid them, it simply is not worth the risk of dealing with such dangerous, rude people, who clearly list items differently then the known condition.
    Next time listen to your own advise.

Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    Next time listen to your own advise.

Very true, I normally would avoid them, however my Taipan came from the owner, and the power supply I bought went to my system, so it was a kind of must have.
    CLICKY!!!

Default Bad SVC ETC

I bought a pile of optics from them. Bad, Bad ,Bad. They suck! Wrong stuff, broken stuff, totally not what they said they would be. Stay away!!!!!!!!!!!

I am expecting an angry email any moment from them, or have someone show up at my house, in which case the police will be here right away. I know these people are dangerous...
    CLICKY!!!

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Looks like Karma.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    I am expecting an angry email any moment from them, or have someone show up at my house, in which case the police will be here right away. I know these people are dangerous...
    is this the local branch of the Soprano Laser Family Mafia I have been hearing about?

LOL. what do you mean "Dangerous?" They beat people up who get the wrong parts shipped to them? Laser indsutry is getting dangerous huh?
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems