Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 4500mW RGB LASER UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I have a 1W 532 running in the background as well. My plan for a rig was to have the color laser flanked by two 1W 532 running in sync with DMX link up with the color laser in the middle on Pango and at the other end of the gig have another 2W RGB just on sound activation.
    Hmm, so DMX and sound activation, eh...

I bet there's not much attenuation going on of the beams then?

Looking at your website, and the powers of lasers being used, and the closeness of the crowd (and yes, I appreciate that its hard to tell from photos/videos) I would guess there's not much assessment of MPE or reduction of power to limit exposure then? Please tell me otherwise.

does it have scanfail, emergency stop, reset when netpower is suddenly gone and comes back again? completely dustfree optic section?

Also interested in price so that i know what i should ask for the ones that i build
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1080325.JPG  

Default Attenuation - projection zones and another video

On the MPE side of things I have managed to loan an emission meter which measures selected multiple radiation wavelengths and makes a profile of the wavelength power. It also has GPS positioning matched to profiles that are stored in memory for up to 10 hours continuous use which can be downloaded to computer for analysis. The size of it is about the size of a cigarette packet. Its main use is for military applications but at US10K it is out of my budget.

Some nice colours Richard. Balance looks a bit better than before so I'm presuming you've done some colour balancing in live pro. Yellow still looks a bit mustardy to me (still thinkng maybe not enough red), but maybe I'm just being too critical here. Looks very nice.

BTW, there are cheaper power meters. Even Coherent fall in the US $ 800-1,800 range from memory.

Quote Originally Posted by djtraximus View Post
    On the MPE side of things I have managed to loan an emission meter which measures selected multiple radiation wavelengths and makes a profile of the wavelength power. It also has GPS positioning matched to profiles that are stored in memory for up to 10 hours continuous use which can be downloaded to computer for analysis. The size of it is about the size of a cigarette packet. Its main use is for military applications but at US10K it is out of my budget.
    Where from ? who makes it ? photos ?
    Now proudly stocking and offering the best deals on laser-wave

www.lasershowparts.com
    http://stores.ebay.com.au/Lasershow-Parts