Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pangolin fb3 xe usb ilda laser contoller with new livequick software

As I had replied to Traximus in private emails (only one of which he posted...) I have been out of town. As many of you know, I travel a lot. As a result, I am often not aware of the minute details of production, what we have in stock, when we will have more, etc.

Occasionally Hayden or Adrienne or Ante will send me an email just to give me the big picture, which is generally sufficient for my job as President of the company.

I indicated to Traximus that Adrienne and Hayden know far better than I do, what we do have in stock, what we don't have in stock, and when we will have more stock. (The implication being -- if you want to know about stock, it's better to ask them than it is to ask me...)

Earlier today Adrienne CC'd me on an email to Traximus indicating his orders would ship later this week. Within his reply, he didn't seem to have a problem with it...

On a personal level, as I am sitting here writing this, I don't know what we have in stock, what we don't have in stock, or when we will have more stock. It generally isn't my job to know. Adrienne and Hayden and Ante do a great job of figuring all of this out to the point where I don't need to get involved. About the only thing I do know is that QS has quickly become a very popular product, and certainly we're selling many more than we originally anticipated. Ante and Hayden tell me that adjustments are being made to production to accommodate the demand and, based on the fact that Traximus will receive his orders later this week, it seems that the adjustments are working...

Anyway, I guess I can say that I am happy to put all of this nonsense behind us...

Best regards,

William Benner

2 thoughts....

1. Congrats to Pangolin for more demand than supply! That means they make great products.

2. If DJ Traximus can't wait a bit for his shipment, I think editing his web page and removing whatever Pangolin products he does not want to sell - instead of WITHDRAWN FROM SALE on the web site. That is very unprofessional IMO. Don't advertise what you don't sell.

Gene

Default Final Word

I am moving on from lasers. I just wanted something to do that was different from 20yrs of IT. I finish my second masters degree in 5 weeks and going back to the IT exec ranks - so Traximus is shut down.
    All the best and happy sledging of any newbies.

Why post an "Invitation to Treat" if you don"t have the products in stock.
    Last edited by djtraximus; 04-11-2010 at 19:29. Reason: Outa here!