Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: Lightwave 'Halfnote' 2.5W? 532nm Laser

Quote Originally Posted by krazer View Post
    I suppose that kind of makes sense, the laser was doing 1/2 power, but it had 2000x as many hours as quoted so I suppose Ben actually came out ahead

I suppose I will have to put Jim and his buddies (jem, soroene...) down on the 'liable to just run away when a trade goes south' list

Wow, that is a terrible thing to say. Hell, if I was Ben, I wouldn't want someone like you taking my side saying something like that.

I understand if you were to not, say, trade with Jim because of how you felt this deal went down. But to group in people who vouched for his honesty and credit, which, in my opinion still exists, is completely uncalled for. Marc said it best... you really do need to rethink your position. I think an apology is in order. What you said could be borderline Libel...

Quote Originally Posted by mliptack View Post
    Wow, that is a terrible thing to say. Hell, if I was Ben, I wouldn't want someone like you taking my side saying something like that.

...What you said could be borderline Libel...

Thanks Marc and Mliptack for your kind words...

I guess Krazer (aka Peter Krogen) is one of Ben's school/University buddies judging from the lack of thought and rather immature attitude that he shows in his post. It's just the sort of thing one would expect from a youngster who has yet to experience the rich tapestry of life.

I'm not quite ready to bring down the full force of the American legal system on his head at this stage . However, I would have thought for someone who has Obtained the rank of Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America he would have shown a little more respect for his elders .

Peter, you are quite obviously, like Ben, another extremely bright kid with a promising future ahead of you. I do hope your studies at the University of California Santa Barbara continue to progress as you hope and that you do indeed graduate in 2012 as you expect.

Fortunately, I am a really nice guy () and am in no way vindictive and this post should in no way be perceived as a threat of any sort. Those who know me also know that I am just not that kind of person. I do however have maturity on my side and have mellowed over the years to the point where I can make well balanced judgements. Believe me when I say that it takes a lot to get me wound up these days.

However, that cannot be said of everyone who populates the internet. Please be careful as one day you may just p*ss someone off who really does take offence at what you've posted and decides that you need to learn a lesson in life that involves more than just words on a forum.

The content of this post illustrates just how easy it is to find information on people these days, hell, I even found quite a few pictures of you... Cool rocket by the way !

If I were you I would start to look at erasing some of the information that is available to people doing a search on you.

Kind regards and take care.

Jem
    Last edited by Jem; 10-19-2009 at 01:15.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Haha, Jem, that post was awesome the internet is a wildly exciting and utterly dangerous place. It can be easy to overly populate it with information that many people do not need to see. Like the interviewer for the new job your trying to get etc.

I do however have maturity on my side and have mellowed over the years to the point where I can make well balanced judgements. Believe me when I say that it takes a lot to get me wound up these days.
    I have to say, the reason why his statement upset me was because of how clear your statement above comes through even through just your posts on the internet. Over a few years of reading your posts I can clearly see how reliable and trustworthy you and your words are.

Soforene, nice avitar - made me laugh

Krazer - Seriously having such little input / leverage on the forums (less than 30 posts at this point) you are lucky Jem has such a nicely timed fuse. If you don't know the workings of Libel, you might want to look it up. You might not need to know it for this particular instance, however, in the future, it might help you from stepping on the wrong person's toe.

I see you put my money to good use. Why don't you take responsibility for your "mistakes" with your specs on my laser, and sort it out with me? I am on the phone with paypal now.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Just got off the phone with Paypal, they will be reopening the case within the next week. I was able to prove that the details you posted were false and the tracking number was unrelated.
    CLICKY!!!

£1250 shipped worldwide.

Enough 532nm to shake a stick at!
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Jim, why don't you just refund the $420 and I'll call it done?
    CLICKY!!!

Ben, why don't you set fire to your hair and have your next door neighbour put it out with a spade!

Bye....
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

What the hell is wrong with you Jim? All I am asking is for you to correct your "mistakes". YOU made the mistake when selling the sapphire and it did not live up to what YOU said it would. That is YOUR problem.
    CLICKY!!!

Default ben

any chance you might f**K off your even starting to piss me off now