Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: For Sale: Lightwave 'Halfnote' 2.5W? 532nm Laser

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Ben...

You are a complete f*cking arse (or Ass. Whatever you call it over there).

Why don't you take the time to re-read this thread from the beginning, perhaps then you will begin to understand it is YOU that is the problem here, oh, and while you're at it read the other thread about LaserBen Issues (just in case this one isn't enough). It's time you stopped throwing your teddy out of the cot and did some serious reflection and growing up.

Jim is one of the most honourable people I have had the pleasure to meet, he is a mature adult and acts like one. You on the other hand are an adolescent idiot who needs to learn some life skills.

I hate becoming involved in arguments and will not usually get involved, but I have seen your senseless and immature dealings with Jim (and others) and it's time you realised that it is YOU and no-one else that is at fault here. YOU have brought all this on yourself.

Please Ben, for the sanity of us all, do the right thing, swallow your pride, admit you are wrong and send Jim the goods. For goodness sake, save the small amount of credibility that you have left with the members of this forum.

Jem
    Are you kidding me, I am the only person at fault here? He is the one who took my money and my laser, and sold them, then claims he will not ship my goods to me until he receives a part I offered to send him, that is unneeded, and the laser is already working without.

HE is the one who tried to start the fight here, when I told him I would like him to decide if he wants the laser or not by Wednesday, he replies with this:
    Anyway, if you want to forum the issue of the OPSL/frame heatsink then let's go for it!
    Every single step of the way I have answered his questions, I have given him every piece of information he has asked for, I have explained how to power it up, and for what, him refusing to send me my stuff, or an offer to save money by buying a heatsink locally which I will pay for.

It is not unreasonable to expect to get your end of a trade before the other party sells what you sent them. If I traded something with you, and before shipping you anything, spent the money and sold the goods you sent me, you can bet you would be pissed. All I am asking for is to get my laser, that is it. I told Jim I will ship the heatsink when I get my laser.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

daedal has offered to be a middleman in this trade, I have agreed to it, now we are just waiting on Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    The sooner someone pays a personal visit the better.
    Is that a threat?
    Last edited by Laser Ben; 10-04-2009 at 16:36.
    CLICKY!!!

Just out of interest, why is this frame so important? TBH, if I was going to use that laser, the heat sink would be replaced with something more efficient, and the frame would be the first thing to go due to size.
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Well... A PM was sent out to smogthemog and Laber Ben, and has also been copied to Buffo and Admin.

Here's my proposition:

• You are both responsible for the items you send.
    • Shipping of all items must be tracked and insured!
    • Shipping costs need to be sent via paypal to me once you agree and before shipping the items to me.
    • Take a plethora of pictures of what you are shipping outside the box and inside the box.

Upon arrival to me:

• I will take pictures and post them online.
    • I must get approvals from both parties to ship the items.
    • Both the items ship as originally packaged and with enough insurance to cover the trip.

I hope this can be a means to a civilized and acceptable end.

--DDL
    I suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect... daily.

I think that is a great idea and I am all for it.
    CLICKY!!!

Here is what will be included in my package... I'll Pack it up later today. Just waiting on Jim to agree now...

1 Aluminum Frame
    2 Aluminum Plates
    1 Aluminum Heatsink
    4 Rubber Feet
    4 Rubber Feet Washers
    6 6-32x0.25 Countersunk Screws
    4 1/4-20 Nuts
    3 Brass 8-32x1.25 Socket Head Screws

Nothing else will be sent included. I will insure for $50.

I expect Jim to pay the cost of the OPSL from daedal to me and I will pay the heatsink to daedal and from daedal to him as well as the OPSL from Jim to daedal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 025.JPG  

023.JPG  

022.JPG  

021.JPG  

020.JPG  

CLICKY!!!

That Driver board gives me a boner !! Hey ill give you a 25 watt laserscope for that 2.5 watt. Get it calibrated right and get around 40 watts.
    " MANUFACTURER OF HIGH QUALITY MICRO LASER COMPONENTS" !!
    http://www.microlaserlabs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Zone View Post
    That Driver board gives me a boner !! Hey ill give you a 25 watt laserscope for that 2.5 watt. Get it calibrated right and get around 40 watts.
    How much do you think shipping would be on that beast?
    CLICKY!!!

Ben, the laser will be shipped out to you today or latest Tuesday - whenever I get time to do it.

I am fucked off with this all, especially you Ben! Yes you have helped I will grant you that but the bad seriously outweighs the good believe me.
    You need to seriously grow up and take just one moment of your life to listen to others.

As I have said - the OPSL will be shipped to you either today - Monday or Tomorrow - Tuesday.

I seriously just can't be arsed with it anymore and I am certainly not lowering myself to having to send my items via a middle man.
    Good god not!

------------------

Thanks for the offer of doing that Daedal, it's appreciated.

Thanks everyone for all your comments and help.

Got a bad headache that has woke me and can't sleep hence the post time

Admin - good idea - what are forums for Eh!
    Now where's that off button
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Ben, the laser will be shipped out to you today or latest Tuesday - whenever I get time to do it.

I am fucked off with this all, especially you Ben! Yes you have helped I will grant you that but the bad seriously outweighs the good believe me.
    You need to seriously grow up and take just one moment of your life to listen to others.

As I have said - the OPSL will be shipped to you either today - Monday or Tomorrow - Tuesday.

I seriously just can't be arsed with it anymore and I am certainly not lowering myself to having to send my items via a middle man.
    Good god not!

------------------

Thanks for the offer of doing that Daedal, it's appreciated.

Thanks everyone for all your comments and help.

Got a bad headache that has woke me and can't sleep hence the post time

Admin - good idea - what are forums for Eh!
    Now where's that off button
    Okay then... I will let everyone know when it gets here...

I just packed up the heatsink and whatnot and it is ready to go out.
    CLICKY!!!