Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: For Sale: Lightwave 'Halfnote' 2.5W? 532nm Laser

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    How much do you think shipping would be on that beast?
    Total weight of laser itself should be around 240 lbs .
    " MANUFACTURER OF HIGH QUALITY MICRO LASER COMPONENTS" !!
    http://www.microlaserlabs.com/

Actually not too bad. UPS air freight is ~$400 door to door to get it there in 8 days!
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    ....Is that a threat?
    Just a wish.
    Dickwads like you think you can hide behind the internet and rip people off with impunity.
    Behind every bad deal you make (and the list is growing on a weekly basis) are some very angry people.
    Real people.

One day you'll piss someone off who is within touching distance.
    That'll be fun for us to watch.

I guess there's no use in mentioning words like honour and respect because you have been given god knows how many last chances and yet still continue to believe that every time it goes tits up (which it invariably goes) poor ikkle you is the innocent party.

You're a joke.
    You're a con artist
    You cannot be trusted.

I wish I could delete this whole thread and start again

Anyway - some beam shots from tonight
    The first one is taken outside at the front of my house with the 2.5W emmiting from the conservatory at the rear of the house and in contrast my old 10W CuBr is the second photo of nearly the same thing but on a far more hazy night and longer exposure + it was taken closer to the house

The rest are in the house, straight beams and through DG's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3554.JPG  

IMG_2561.JPG  

IMG_3561.JPG  

IMG_3562.JPG  

IMG_3563.JPG  

IMG_3568.JPG  

IMG_3571.JPG  

IMG_3574.JPG  

--------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Zone View Post
    That Driver board gives me a boner !! Hey ill give you a 25 watt laserscope for that 2.5 watt. Get it calibrated right and get around 40 watts.
    Hey, I will swap it for one of those 'System One' setup's

A picture showing the mounting of the 500Hz WD board, wiring and the variable power pot now all in place. The only external wires now are the mains in, the flying reset switch and the 2 wires for connecting your multimeter too to give you the diode current (in volts - 0-5V = 0-50A):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3575.JPG  

Last edited by smogthemog; 10-05-2009 at 11:52.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Shipping is now paid for for the OPSL and it will be being collected tomorrow, from my works address, and be then be on it's way.

You should have had confirmation of this via Paypal by now Ben.

I expect the same from you Ben ASAP.

PS - how about the 2x fans that where in the PSU frame Ben - they where in the original FS: post pictures?

Thanks
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

And was it insured? Cause it shows as having a value of only 150GBP.
    CLICKY!!!

I was thinking more ground freight .
    " MANUFACTURER OF HIGH QUALITY MICRO LASER COMPONENTS" !!
    http://www.microlaserlabs.com/

FFS! Ben, it was sent exactly the way you agreed to you ****!

I can read you like a book - You spend 90% of your time making total life fuckups and are just going to sit there now and pick 'fault' with everyone that picks you up on these stupid mistakes.
    I honestly believe you just don't understand what most people think and type about you do you? You are oblivious to the fact of how and what you are!

It's being sent today - It's being sent exactly as you agreed - you didn't want to pay any more REMEMBER!!!! - Parcelforce Worldwide Global Priority 630x500x260 @ 17Kgs, £150 - and to be honest, good fuc*ing riddens to it!

http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw...mber=342354047

How about sending my stuff out as I have seen NO confirmation of it yet - or should have we all expected that Eh!

Please don't break your back when lifting the box you receive will you, But I am sure it will be someone elses fault if you did wouldn't it!
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

I asked a simple question of weather or not it had insurance.

I asked if there was a slower service which may be cheaper as I did not need it to be here in 2-3 days. I never said I did not want to pay for insurance, you never told me that it would not be insured and you never told me I would owe you anything extra for insurance.

When I shipped the Half-Note to you, it was insured

All I asked was if there was insurance or not, I didn't insult you or blame you for anything.

Your box was packed up today, I will print the postage tomorrow and send you the tracking number, and guess what, even the frame is insured...
    CLICKY!!!