Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: For Sale: Lightwave 'Halfnote' 2.5W? 532nm Laser

I would start praying now (the both of you, since at this rate smog isn't going to believe anything ben says), if the 'Parcelforce Worldwide Global Priority' is anything like the 'Global Priority Mail' in the US and that laser was not shipped with at least 18" of foam around it its not going to be putting out any blue light with it gets here. I once shipped out a batch of cardboard mailers with semiconductors and more often than not by the time it made it through the sorting facility all that was left was the address tag

It's VERY well packed.
    The head and PSU are in seperate strong boxes surrounded by packing and both are then incased in an outer, very strong box.

I am sure Ben will have fun trashing it when it arrives
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

I am going to be asking Junktronix if it is okay with him if I open it at his shop, that way there is a second person on the forum who can witness the laser being opened and tested.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

That's a very good idea Ben - I have nothing to hide at all so that way everything will be kosher won't it!

How about videoing the event as well? Infact, why not have a party!

You are not worth me loosing my reputation as a decent seller, believe me.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

I will take a video of it being opened. I'll even take a video of it being set up and tested.
    CLICKY!!!

Good lad - I have absolutely nothing to hide Ben. The laser is exactly as described.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

I have and have never had any reason to doubt that. I simply wanted to know if it was insured or not, yes or no?
    CLICKY!!!

Party ..... PARTY .... did someone mention a party ?

Tell ya what Jim ...... its a good thing that you dont have to go through all this shit when you order your shopping online at Tesco.com

i think i would have topped myself by now, though sheer frustration. if i had been in your shoes

but look at the service you are providing ..... you are educating us ... the knowledge i have gained through this thread is fantastic ...

i have now learnt very clearly who i can trust... and who i cant

all the best ...

Karl

Everyone related to this transaction is asking things of the other party and swinging wildly.

I am not here to determine merit or fault.

I am however here to "ask a thing":

Drop it. Inflammatory nonsense right now is pointless. When whatever gets in to the respective parties draw your documentation and make a post about it, till then I am going to ask that the bickering and childish "Ohh I am so going to technical fault your ass into oblivion" junk to stop.

Please. Think of the Gorilla.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks