Thread: London - Pink Floyd album cover recreated

Default London - Pink Floyd album cover recreated

http://blog.albumartexchange.com/200...night-sky.html

struggling to find any further info though
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Cool

Have you seen the first place ILDA award for 2009 for live stage performance? Basically the same effect, except it's indoors. (and very cool!)

Adam

if its still on this sat nite ill go down and take some pics
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

i phoned sky arts, sadly it was created on wednesday and has since been taken down.
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Damn - when I saw 'London', I was expecting to see an inflatable pig flying over Battersea power station (although I was also wondering what it may have to do with lasers...)

Adam the touring rig you linked to... i drool when i see it. In person the prism is only about the height of a full grown male.

The only real difference between the image in the original link and the one adam linked to (besides of course one being 2d and the other 3d) is that the input white light. In the first its actually a laser that goes in (or maybe is coming out). For the tour of course a static white visible beam shooting out would likely be above MPE. So a stage light was used instead.

after reading more about it, it lists the white beam as being a laser too... however, when I saw the show, it definitely was not a laser....

The plot thickens... Maybe in smaller venues (or in my case an amphitheater, where the audience would be closer to the effect they have the option of using some other light source for the white light beam.