Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Viasho new type of 3W green laser(small head)

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by mliptack View Post
    Yeah, its... ummm amazing! It can shoot full 1080p video, and something like 8 - 18megapixel pictures per second! I'll use it to take some laser pictures in the *nearish* future... after I'm back from out of town and had some time to work on my new projector.
    i've got a pretty nice HD vid camera. i do some pro photography (just got accepted into the Heard Museum Guild Indian Market show) and video production on the side.

i've always liked the canon cameras, but i went with nikon when i went digital because i have a lot of glass from my film days (dating myself).

and in order to not totally hijack this thread i'm really looking forward to seeing pics and movies of the new 3w head.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

i volunteer for a evaluation unit.... how about it Frank ?
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    i've got a pretty nice HD vid camera. i do some pro photography (just got accepted into the Heard Museum Guild Indian Market show) and video production on the side.

i've always liked the canon cameras, but i went with nikon when i went digital because i have a lot of glass from my film days (dating myself).

and in order to not totally hijack this thread i'm really looking forward to seeing pics and movies of the new 3w head.
    Which HD cam did you buy?

My girlfriend is the one more into photography than I am... but she doesn't do much video. She had a nikon... I forgot the model... that she replaced a canon with. But she had it for a year-ish, and just recently sold it on ebay. She said she would never go back to nikon, she was completely dissatisfied by the fussiness of the camera... I'll have to ask her more about why she didn't like it, but that seemed to be the main reason. She now has a new canon as well as her old one.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Which HD cam did you buy?

My girlfriend is the one more into photography than I am... but she doesn't do much video. She had a nikon... I forgot the model... that she replaced a canon with. But she had it for a year-ish, and just recently sold it on ebay. She said she would never go back to nikon, she was completely dissatisfied by the fussiness of the camera... I'll have to ask her more about why she didn't like it, but that seemed to be the main reason. She now has a new canon as well as her old one.
    i've got a canon xh-a1. i've had great luck wth my nikon cameras, d-70, then d-70s, then d-200, and shortly a d300s.

not sure why your gf had a problem with nikon, but i'm glad she found a camera that works for her.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Phritzler View Post
    Hello!

http://www.optoenergy.com/pdf/Optoen...og2009_808.pdf

Have I to say more, or is it possible to do some thoughts and recherche before you post something ................ And yes - also chinese companys use them!

-Phil
    My supplier has thick {5mm} C mount diodes to 15 watts 808nm in 400um strip sizes.......I have one......not used as of now though...NIP. Only thing is you have to use an external FAC....they do not have FAC on any of their diodes.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    i have a nikon d-200!

I have NIKON D-300 :P

And btw, I think it`s cheaper and allot safer to send a laser to Norway
    haha..

Frank, what about some beam shoot of the laser?
    and how about that price :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    So,do you have a very good Camera??
    I have some crayons. I can draw a nice picture.

Quazar, that comment made my day hahaha

Frank, I also have a camera and a coherent powermeter let me know! I also know of viasho when 200mW was a big deal and you used my photographs royalty free on your website (yes way back)...

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

I've got a Canon 7D
    I have a 1D Mark II... sure not as many megapixles, but I assure you, once you go 1 series, you never go back

I also have my 1D still around, that camera blew my mind more than once with some of the photos I got out of it

Plus I spent all my money on "L" lenses... I have "L" fever