It's not a problem to make the software English, and I will work together with the manufacturer for the translations.
If we sell enough can also translate the manual, but I dont want to translate the manual for one person. also google translate can be your firend.
One warning from the manufacturer, no other displays are supported because of the many different chips and the software is writing data into the displays. Using your own display could even damage the scanfail.
Shipping within Europe will cost 15 euro, shipping outside Europe will cost 25 euro. All shippings are insured and are traceable.
Ouch! I just checked the exchange rates. The Euro has really gained against the dollar since the last time I checked... (OK - it's been a while. Sue me for not keeping up with the times!)
At today's rates, the basic unit (no display) would be around $210 with shipping to the US. (I was hoping it would be more like $140.)
It's still a good deal, but I gotta think about it before I commit.