Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 300 mw R-G-B Chinese Projector $399.00

How do you people manage to get chineese projectors that are the same power/scanner speed advertised?
    In my experience you should be happy if its halft the advertised power. Maybe sometimes if your lucky you get the advertised power but thats just cause its leeking IR. Put an external IR-filter in front and its down maybe 2/3.
    One 150mw green I got measures 5mw after a few hundred hours.
    One 60mw is holding steady at about 35mw.
    One RGB 600mw is measuring about half the advertised power on all lasers. (Only this one from CDS, but they seem to be all the same crap.)

Buying individual chineese parts, seems ok though... :-)

Laser Warning Chinese

Hi. I am working on mine because I wanted to put a different 405nm in it and there is no trick to changing the diodes and adjusting the powers with what you would like. The scanner seems to run nice and iis good for a starter and can also be upgraded. It's cheap but? We will see how long the other diodes last. I could install a IR filter on the front window for protection and add the saftey shutoff as we go. Thanks for the info every thing is helpfull. John

It's got nothing to do with CDS, customs duties and taxes apply to anything you would buy from overseas.

If you buy locally, its just built into the prices..

Quote Originally Posted by oliverst14@hotmail.com View Post
    its not just dhl mate, the uk iv found are very greedy at everything. it annoys me really cause its not just this thats different here.
    iv recently been getting a laser diode delivered and it was posted 3 times to my house address and returned to sender. the reason is that there are 2 88 chester roads in my home town of warrington and the post service are so rubbish they cant be bothered to look at the postal code
    Now proudly stocking and offering the best deals on laser-wave

www.lasershowparts.com
    http://stores.ebay.com.au/Lasershow-Parts

Quote Originally Posted by aijii View Post
    It's got nothing to do with CDS, customs duties and taxes apply to anything you would buy from overseas.

If you buy locally, its just built into the prices..
    Except that all the agencies charge themselves a big, fat, handling fee on top of the tax. I just received a software update from the US, 4GBP VAT to pay, 8GBP "handling charge" It is - literally - extortion.

You need to find someone to buy it you as a present and send it you as a gift. That way customs won't charge you as personal gifts are exempt.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    You need to find someone to buy it you as a present and send it you as a gift. That way customs won't charge you as personal gifts are exempt.
    Only for gifts worth less than 36GBP! Above that, KER-CHING!

Quote Originally Posted by smokeAndMirrors View Post
    It is - literally - extortion.
    Financier #2: This is extortion!

Blofeld [shows his SPECTRE ring] Extortion is my business. Go away and think it over, gentlemen. I'm busy.

Quote Originally Posted by -bart- View Post
    Financier #2: This is extortion!

Blofeld [shows his SPECTRE ring] Extortion is my business. Go away and think it over, gentlemen. I'm busy.
    "No, Mr Bond, I expect you to die"

the optic look far superior to the chines projectors i have had in the past alaignment looks like it would be way easier

Laser Warning Cheap Projector

Hi Again. I do not know who to photo shows but this projector under Mamba control runs nice. It runs nice for a bar inviornment and smaller clubs. A starter unit. Because as you know when you start using projectors You WANT BETTER and MORE POWER. Bars are slow and buget is tight so where do you start? The optics stay on target and I did go with a 120mw 405nm Blue Ray allready. I took a chance with this Chinese unit and I won this one for now. One of the only Chinese co, I trust is O-like and suzie is nice to work with and they are right on. Have a Good Day. John