Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 300 mw R-G-B Chinese Projector $399.00

Do you have any pics of this unit working? Would be great to see ILDA test pattern etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney3K View Post
    Is that the same unit that's on eBay brand new right now?

http://cgi.ebay.nl/400mW-RGB-DJ-PART...item3a52f5c80c

Might make some good sattellite units or smaller rental units for DJ gigs.
    Just a semi-ot note, this unit seems to have the same animations as the Laserworld (yes I know) ES-630 unit. could this be the same unit or are the same ilda files used for several units?

-Jsp
    Last edited by Jaspee; 12-05-2009 at 00:58. Reason: grammar...

Cool Chinese projectors

Hi. I do not have any pictures of this yet but soon. I am using it for animation at the bar on friday nights with good results. The only hangup I have with the Chinese units is, if you have to fix them you are going to most likley do it your self. some of them have a strang way of a not keeping in touch with you on repairs. The Chinese Department is real bad at communicating. UNLESS YOU ARE BUYING> Be prepaired to up grade your chinese units to better, faster electronics when it quits. They fib on the speed of the Galvo, I have a judge ment going on against CDS for a repir dispute on a DAC, 9 EMAIL in 4 days with no responce back? . Ebay does back up there sales though. Good luck and enjoy. John

So its 2010 now and still no one has pictures or a movie of it?

Any Tests - real scanspeed, power, ilda pattern quality etc?

Guys its the cheapest out-of-the-box new-into-scanners beginners entry toy and no one can say a word

Default Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Xer0 View Post
    So its 2010 now and still no one has pictures or a movie of it?

Any Tests - real scanspeed, power, ilda pattern quality etc?

Guys its the cheapest out-of-the-box new-into-scanners beginners entry toy and no one can say a word

He has a very valid point...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Unhappy Pictures

Hi Guy's. I have been working too many hours trying to get the DJ bussiness going and my regular job along with raising exotic cats, You could say just a little hyper.
    I do not have any test equipment but I should be able to get some pictures and I have been using it in a small bar with a overhead scrim with good luck on the caned shows from Mamba. It has the same pattern effect as my DT25 scanner unit. I am happy with it for the money. Starter unit but I do not trust the Chinese as far as I can through them. Lost equipment going back to China or questionable repairs, (they cut corners) Thanks for the info on this post. Pictures could come soon. John H

Yes please, thanks. Im looking forward cuz i plan to buy that Box.
    building my own ist still on hold due to lack of time, but i want to finally start and have at least something usable

Besides - did they just fucked up the white balance or is it really... pink?!

Smile Color

Hi, The shows look good on color but the 405nm should be replaced with a 200mw unit mine was weak. On my Mamba program I drew it in white and the projector came out with red, so I am still figuring my program out. I will be testing the DZE interface board with this unit to better control the color control and blanking. I trust his board above all and I have used 2 of his so far and 100% on. Remember you get what you pay for with the Chinese. But I am learning Projectors and would not have it anyother way. Even if it might be ?????. Have A Great and play safe. John H PS, The mirrors are easy to adjust in, I tuned mine up.

Haha thanks, i meant the Projector CASE, it looks girlish to me... does it really?!

Unhappy Case.

Hi Again, The case is YUK not the color I like. Should be better if fire engine red. (maybe black) but pink? Oh well. Cheers John H