Thread: Financial contribution to PL

Default Financial contribution to PL

I would like to contribute to PL but there are only 2 options that are paid on a monthly basis. $10 or $100 USD per month.

May I suggest a single payment option is needed

Perhaps $100 for the basic contribution. I think you may get a few more users signing up.

Also, I dont fully understand what the $100 per month buys as it seems advertising on this site is free anyway ????

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    ....May I suggest a single payment option is needed ....
    Back in the mists of time that was one of the options.
    But our glorious leader decreed that this was altered in favour of recurring monthly amounts.
    At the time there was some general murmuring about how some folks would like to donate on an ad hoc basis and even a whisper about it being looked into.

But so far, Nada..................

Perhaps Admin is still sunning himself on a Caribbean beach, accompanied by a bevy of dusky maidens, all bankrolled by the pots of mullah he has suddenly come into.

The trouble is, I absolutely hate paypal !!!!!!!!

I have had nothing but trouble with scammers and refuse to use it but have a friend woudl could make a payment for me but dont want to bug him every month to do it !

Oh well, I will spend the money on another laser product instead...LOL

donate@photonlexicon.com via paypal is the only other option, it worked for me just fine.

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

what amount do i need to contribute, in order to get me username LOOKING LIKE THIS?

Carlos
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Quote Originally Posted by carlos3621 View Post
    what amount do i need to contribute, in order to get me username LOOKING LIKE THIS?

Carlos
    Carlos,

Although my name is flat and not looking like that... Click USER CP, depending on your screen size scroll down, look on the left at the bottom of the menus you could see:

Miscellaneous Event Reminders Paid Subscriptions Attachments

Click Paid Subscriptions, choose personal or business, personal is $10 a month corporate is $100 a month. I still choose the donate@photonlexicon.com via paypal option because I am a jobless fool! If you need help with a show let me know.

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Take a look at the hosting prices of Hostmonster.

I have multiple sites running over there on multiple db's.

Unlimited bandwidth and unlimited disk space.

The only con is that you have to pay by year.

And with the google adds, i think the site will pay it self ..

Thumbs up

donate@photonlexicon.com could be used for a holiday gift also... Even if you already subscribe.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin