Thread: Dave's Da Man

Default Dave's Da Man

Just wanted to give public recognition to Dave at Lasershow Parts, who got me out of a fix this week and for a very reasonable price...

Due to a software issue, the ScanPro 40's in my colour projector had some kind of failure after which I could only tune them to about 15k. I have a big show this Saturday and really needed them putting right...

Dave went out of his way to get them repaired in time for the show. Unfortunately the courier managed to destroy the repaired scanners, but Dave jumped in and got me a replacement set which arrived this morning...

So, I thought I had a day of tuning ahead of me, but *No*. The scanners were perfectly tuned to 40k straight out of the box. I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to getting scanners tuned and was amazed to see how well these were dialed in straight out of the factory. In fact, I have never owned a set of scanners that scan so well...

I also need to thank Simon (P1t8ull) who loaned me a set of his ScanPro's just in case mine didn't get back on time...

Unfortunately my Panasonic TZ camera just can't keep up with the scanners and so I got no decent picture of a test pattern. But, my acid test has always been the Creation show that comes with LD2000. For some reason, I have never owned a set of scanners that can draw the polygons at the beginning of the show and the stars without the polygons breaking up and the stars growing tails... Well these scanners did it right out the box...

So, a big thanks to Dave, you really got me out of trouble and the show will go on

Cheers
    Mark

Here is a pic from Creation at 40k full angle, by the way, the red outlines are down to the camera and not the projector.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1000533.JPG  

Cheers Mark, I'm glad we managed to pull it together
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Dave's a show saver! My DMX control board managed to die like 3 days before I was doing a small show (Didn't have a DAC at the time), and he managed to get another DMX board to me pretty much the next day!

When one of our Scanpro40s stopped scanning, Dave sent us a replacement as soon as we got in touch. Top bloke!

Smile Daves the best

hes always managed to fix me up FAST...This is the only laser parts company i will use!!!
    CREATIVITY AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!
    www.laser-ad.com

Thumbs up LaserShowParts.com is awesome

Another thumbs-up for Dave and Adrian at LaserShowParts.com. Last year I had a new laser die on me when I first powered it up (Yeah, it was a Lasever, and no, they don't sell them anymore). This was about 3 weeks before SELEM 2008. Dave managed to express ship a replacement to me that arrived in time for me to get it fitted before SELEM. Top service!

Adam

i also want to thank dave, one of my scanpro 40's died during SELEM 2008 and he sold me a replacement set of scanners... also delivery is lightning fast, it was like 3 days from china to my door!

Default Great experience ordering from LaserShowParts

I ordered a set of SCANLSP30k's from LSP. There was a small delay filling my order and the made up for it shipping it out on a fast courier for the same price! I was psyched! Would definitely buy from them again.

Mike