Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Fs: Laserman532 quad kit!

Quote Originally Posted by MisterWilling View Post
    I can attest to this. Stock Plate can very in flatness. I work in machine shop and the 1/4" plate we use can very anywhere from .0005" to .05" flatness. Most of the time it is good but every once in a while its so warped we send it back to the distributor.
    .0005" to .05" flatness from a 3.75" square plate will have absolutely ZERO impact on alignment of this device. Even if the plate is warped or un warped it will not change the nature of the idiosyncrasies of this design. Discussed in great detail, he is blaming the tools because he made a bad decision and tried to build something on the cheap he fully didn't understand the design parameters of.

I may do another run of single holders if there is enough interest. I am under NO obligation to stock ANY part. If you would like to be on the list for the single holders you may pm me your quantity desired, if I get orders for at least 40 pieces I would be in for doing another run. These are just too expensive to make and stock in case some one wants one.

Can I count you in for 8 holders laserguy216? $25.00 each or $80.00 for a four pack.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserGuy216 View Post
    pic of the completed non-working kit... will be up tonight... with video...

warped plate's
    warped modual holders
    Are you still going to post pics, video and stuff? At the very least we can figure out what went wrong.....

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    Ben, you should reserve comment until you know exactly what you are talking about.
    Biggest damn mini mill I have ever seen.
    I am sorry, that was my mistake, I was thinking of someone else. I did not mean to cause any "drama" or start any fights. I will edit my post...
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

FWIW - I now have single aixiz holders back in stock if laserguy216 wants to get some. Still waiting for those pictures
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.