Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenometer Laser power meter

Default Kenometer Laser power meter

Up for sale is 1 Kenometer laser power meter. Utilizes a Thermopile with built in amp setup to read in 1mw increments up to 2W. This head is brand new.

Retails for $150 + shipping to your address.

Reviews can be seen on Laserpointerforums, and can be validated by numberous members here.

This is a limited time offer. I've literally got only one left. Calibrated against a Coherent Powermax USB meter.

Pictured is the Power meter on top of a older style Kenometer.

I can set the head up in a smaller enclosure so that it can easily be put into a scanners beam path INSIDE the enclosure as the thermopile is literally 1 1/2" cubed.

This is sold! Thanks for lookin

Be on the lookout for the upcoming Kenometer Pro (onboard graph and PC connectivity for graphing to your PC as well as peak, average, and current power) and the Kenometer USB. Connect it to your PC and view stats instantly on your PC as well as Graph.

Will be looking for someone to review these units and give impressions and share with this community.
    Last edited by Kenom; 12-23-2009 at 19:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenom View Post
    This is sold! Thanks for lookin

Be on the lookout for the upcoming Kenometer Pro (onboard graph and PC connectivity for graphing to your PC as well as peak, average, and current power) and the Kenometer USB. Connect it to your PC and view stats instantly on your PC as well as Graph.

Will be looking for someone to review these units and give impressions and share with this community.
    Hey, I am you man for a review. I have the gambut of wavelengths... and a nice camera.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Hehe I knew you'd step up to the plate there allthatwhicis. PLus, we've dealt with each other in the past.

Now, this doesn't mean you getta KEEP it, but your honest opinion will be appreciated.

Thumbs up

Thank you Sir! This will compliment my Laserwave dichro review nicely.

Now, I'm still developing these, so it will be about another month before we finalize everything. But don't worry, I'll keep you appraised.

Lightbulb

That's cool; the dichros are on the slow boat from China... You may beat them.

Congrats Aaron

--DDL
    I suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect... daily.

gah!

i wants! where else can i get one of these things??

are you referring to the lite version being sold above or the pro or usb version?