Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Board bugs go here

Default Board bugs go here

Any quirk or issue with the board, specifically pertaining to the "upgrade" should go here... Take screen shots and post the pictures here of the actual problem. It will also help if you copy and paste the actual address bar information so I know the exact page/location where you are in the codebase.

Is it just me or is the Search not working. I search for a common query like pangolin and get no results... See following

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12-26-2009 11-42-20 AM.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	13268

Returns Zip.....

Name:	12-26-2009 11-46-43 AM.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	13269

I need to rebuild the search index... it was apparently nuked in the upgrade. *adds it to the list*

So far the one thing I've noticed is in the "user albums". Any pic uploaded seemed to be a standard size, now it's all over the road!
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/album.php?albumid=6

Ok, for some reason when I reply to a post the smilies don't show up properly. Many are missing and if I click on them I get a red X in the post. If I click on "more" they all show up and I can click on them ok. Just me?

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Ok, for some reason when I reply to a post the smilies don't show up properly.
    ...me too - tried Safari and Firefox - the smileys are all, like, one color, and you can barely recognize them... I mean - this is critical - what would we do, for example, without allthat's infinite-vault of sublime and, often spot-on 'one-smiley-editorials'??

...Aside from that, Thanks for all you do Spec...

peas
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

I have noticed that The top of a post within a thread sometimes overlaps the end / bottom of preceeding post.
    Sorry Admin but I'm not sure how the screen capture.

possible issue with RSS feed, it doesnt seem to be picking up all the posts.
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Carl B View Post
    I have noticed that The top of a post within a thread sometimes overlaps the end / bottom of preceeding post.
    Sorry Admin but I'm not sure how the screen capture.
    On your keyboard there's a "prtscr" button - usually above the ins, home etc panel.

Name:	dcm_support_dt_prt_screen.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	13274

Hit this (it saves whatever is on your screen to the clipboard) then go to any picture editor.

Open a blank file then right click and select "paste" from the drop down menu. The screenshot should then appear.

You can then adjust it, save the file to your computer as a jpeg and upload it here.

Admin will then forever love you.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    On your keyboard there's a "prtscr" button - usually above the ins, home etc panel.
    Indeed... If you press 'Alt' and the 'Prnt Scrn' button together, you can just capture the current window without all the background stuff

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001