Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chinese department Store

Default Chinese department Store

It has been one month since I waits on my order and they answer only 40% of my e-mail!
    It's not very clear!!!

And you, bad experiences or good business with it! It's a constructive forum and I think that it's good to raise a new topic!

*** Now everything it's ok! I had paid a little more and I think he had not detected my payment, but when the payment was received the good material was at home 8 days later! ***
    Last edited by Rudi; 01-14-2010 at 07:01.

I have ordered bout 5/6 items over about 5 years , product always delivered no issue ...... remembr this MONTH you talk about was likely thir busiest month of the year and also every shipping couriers busiest month of the year ....im pretty ure you aint being ripped off .... its likely just in "the system" on it was to you

I did have a problem with one item , communication was a nightmare to have it returned ..i eventually sold it off on ebay as broken for more than i had paid for it

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Oho! I know for problem of the end of year, but it is really possible that he swindles me?

Smile

Hi I am new to these forum's but I would suggest to talk to them directly on MSN (chinesedepartmentstore@live.com), I have bought several lasers from them, only one took way longer than expected (apparently didn't pass custums they say and returned to their warehouse) not sure if that was true but got it in the end.All other lasers came in within a week or 2 through DHL. Anything with CNI diodes has a delay of 1 week before shipment I was told by Vash. Hope this helps but yeh I would talk to them on MSN (other chat options available) as they don't seem to answer my emails properly either from my experience. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    I know for problem of the end of year, but it is really possible that he swindles me?
    We bought a projector from CDS on 21/11/09, and we received the email with the tracking number on 28/11/09, but the tracking number never worked. After lots of emails and worrying about it for more than one month, it was finally delivered. The delivery actually took less than one week - the problem was because it was not posted until 26/12/09. I wish they had told us it was out of stock or delayed in production, because we would have waited without concern. Instead they sent us the false tracking number and caused me to worry about it the whole time. Maybe yours is the same situation, so I hope you will receive the goods soon.

i bought a 500mW laser of them to find out it was only 300mW. they are good for cheap lasers but hopeless for technical advise and repairs. try the msn live chat they have.
    1.5W RGB internal FB3 scanpro 30's
    500mW RGB scanpro 20's
    300mW 532nM scanpro 20's
    600mW RG 4 head

Livepro + FB3XE

I bought a 800mW 671nm DPSS deep red from them. It took 6 weeks for the laser to be delivered, but it was 660nm 800mW diode square-shitty-beam laser instead.

So I complaint about that, and another 2 weeks later I received the right laser finally, and it turned out to be a 1,2W instead of 800mW. So all fine, it just took them a very long time.

Angry CDS BOO

Hi, Just thought I would add my 2 cents. do not try to return anything to CDS for repair it does not happen. If some thing goes wrong with there electronics products you wait 3 months to get back and it still will not work. Avoid there MAMBA fake interface. it is cheaper to go real or EASYLAS. Expect to fix your own equipment when you by from them. They still owe me $265.00. and I feel it was a wash and 1/2 of emails no responce.

hmmm i have had a different experiance, i have had a 635 red repaired, no problems, a blue which was about 1 week out of warranty was also repaired free. and a few other things. most of all vash has made up special orders for me (odd requests) and sent out a few freebies for me to try.

some say they havent had great service, but i find talking politely online to vash he has always been helpful... once they even sent me 900us of gear b4 i paid and waited patiently for about a month while i was f*&ing around with personal matters.

man he even got me a 1watt 635 cni for 1800us once cas he made a mistake but still honored it.

my 2 cents

Question CDS

Hi, I have been nice to them and only spent $500. with them, but when you wait 4 months for your same item not repaired and have to try to send in again for another 2 months with shipping charges. it is insain. The factory will not give me a new one and the old one was not fully tested eather, You get tired of it. Vash is nice but? I just say beware of them. it is a crap shoot. some win some loose.