Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: laser Harp V2 open and free

Oh yes, i'm watching this thread with interest

Be sure to let us know as soon as you have a commercial version available.

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Wink

Shooot, let me know when you are ready to have a review done on the prototype...

hello
    some tests of the beast
    a video is coming

[/quote]

here is a video of the tests
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MKqisjIkRA

and with a musician friend
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm-3EQFdAgE

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    hello
    some tests of the beast
    a video is coming

here is a video of the tests
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MKqisjIkRA

and with a musician friend
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm-3EQFdAgE[/QUOTE]

Any new information? I still have interest!

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

I saw in another forum that Genesis as some health problem...so we have to wait and wish him a good recovery.

Alternative is here: www.laser-harp.com
    Simply connect your ILDA compatible laser projector to controller and you are ready for playing laser harp.

Quit spamming that thing in every laser harp thread. Like laserbee said, if you want to sell your product, go to the B/S/T forum.

Quote Originally Posted by dash8brj View Post
    Quit spamming that thing in every laser harp thread. Like laserbee said, if you want to sell your product, go to the B/S/T forum.

I'm terribly sorry for disturbing all of you. My intention was not to spam, just to put in the right thread.
    I see that there are much bigger spammers than me which are spamming forum with bad pictures

Obviously there is lot of hate on PL and I'm not on that level of speech.

@ Master,

Personally I don't see anything wrong with posting a single post to your product for sale if its in the right section.

That would probably be the "For Sale" section or if you could get someone on here to review it for you, the "Product Review" section.

I don't see anything wrong with your post above but taken in the context of the many others you've made, I can see where the problem lies - to keep posting in various threads essentially adverts for you product is hijacking of those threads and whereas that might not have been your intention, it is mostly likely what has got some people's backs up.

If you really want an advert for you product, give it to someone respected on here to review. That way you'll get a permanent independant review of it on here that people can refer to.