Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: laser Harp V2 open and free

Hi all
    here some news.
    yes i've got some health problem. i have a heart attack during hollidays and got my third open heart surgery. now i'm biomechanical ^ ^ i have a mechanical heart valve and all is fine now.

since i've started this project lots of laser harps have been available on the net and like we said in french "je me suis fait devancer"
    i've began my first laser harp in 2001.
    now i'm not sure to keep this project free because all the other ones sell it and earn money perhaps using some of this project idea/infos
    we are actually working on the firmware (my friend Lurent) but this is a hard job!
    i think the best way is to sell the assembled boards as a kit at a good price.
    i keep you informed of that when the project is finished.

franck
    Last edited by Genesis; 08-11-2011 at 08:39.

Good to hear your health if better now. I hope you will never have go trough it again and i wish you all the best.

About the laserharp, i have been folowing your harp since the beginning ( on lf)' and i have the feeling you are on the rigt track with a proffesional harp and not just some items picked together.

I would not give away all the schematics away, but just build the harp and sell the pcb,s. This way you can make more pcb,s at a lower cost an by selling the pcb people will pay formyour devolpment ( sure you will not get rich).

I would like to be your first customer for buying a ( working) pcb.

Best regards,

Maurice.

thank you to support us Maurice.
    we keep you informed when the system is available

Hello guys!
    I'm very interested by your work. You are doing excellent work on a very small market space. It means that you are the enthusiasts and I like this kind of creative people. I can't wait to will have the honor to buy your harp! Can you tell us some details about planed features of the harp controller? I mean for example laser beam modes and its colorfulness and ways to manipulate the laser beams during the live performance (eh what about MIDI INPUT to the harp controller to be able to receive commands from external sequencer?), notes patching matrix as a part of the selected bank, functions to be controlled by foot switches, ability of the controller to read the vertical position of hands and then send appropriate midi (configurable) data to the following chain of MIDI equipment etc. etc.

Thanks a lot for any new info about your work.
    Regards,
    Michal

Hi Genesis, sorry to hear you were unwell and glad your feeling better... How is your laser harp project coming along...

Hi All some news of this project can be found on our facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/harpelaser
    or soon on the official website:
    http://www.harpelaser.com

we don't have choosen between selling the boards/files or not because lot of our work was used by others to make it as commercial product and even winning an ILDA award....but we don't earn money for our work...
    who said Apple/Microsoft? XD
    Last edited by Genesis; 01-04-2012 at 00:41.

Hi all some news on the facebook page of the project i've make a movie to explain the system
    enjoy!

PM sent....................
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Can boards be purchased?
    leading in trailing technology