Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: New Coldfire-based Networkable Embedded Laser Controller!

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Just so we have it in writing, are you saying that your board uses none of the same components of the QM2000? Moreover are you saying that, with all of the time you have spent with the QM2000, it has played absolutely no role what-so-ever in influencing your current product?

Oh, believe me, I don't kid myself. That SDK is undeniably ours -- having been in development since 1989, and now in use by thousands of laserists.

Don't YOU kid yourself about it! We take steps to protect and enforce our intellectual property rights.

Best regards,

William Benner

Bill - you mentioned about the SDK.....

Sweet, I have yet to be bashed. However, my fun is not over yet. I wished it could have been assumed that I worked for pangolin then I would have shown you my array of full auto boards so you would shut the f--- up.

msith if your really interested in getting one of these "entry level" blue boards from Australia then please see the below thread, the show up to FLEM 1.5 to buy them
    http://photonlexicon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3175

oh yeh and by the way, I still think yall are all the same freakin person. Bill is right on the money about the IP addresses, just because you are behind something doesnt mean it cant be figured out.

Default Bill Has Removed Relevant Details

All... If you think bill is truthful... he are removed relevant posts... infact ones that seem to incriminate or prove bill's dishonesty..

Any he is still an honest guy....

Bill you also take drugs - as its not only you that can watch people - so you should be careful!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by msith View Post
    Bill you also take drugs

Actually, anyone who can develope and produce and industry standard, hardware and software controller for anything, make it the industry standard, and keep a world leading buisness with it going for, how long, all while taking drugs, and maintain what he has deserves respect in my book. It's all about perspective after all. Unless it is nicotine and caffine... They are for wimps...
    Last edited by allthatwhichis; 10-17-2007 at 22:39.

Default "msith" = Anthony Abbot?

Hi All,

Well, during the last few hours, "msith" has decided to update his profile. Now he is pretending to be Anthony Abbot, from a company called LaserPro in Australia. I am not sure if this is true or not, but the IPs will reveal it in a short time. (Update! IPs have revealed that "msith" is not Anthony Abbot.)

Also, as for credibility, remember in his first post when he signed it "Michael S"? Who ever it is, why sign it "Michael S"? I am sure that a more relevant nickname would have been better. More "hmmm"...

Anyway, I got a good laugh out of the "drugs" thing. Yes, most recently I have started taking drugs. Sadly... I have been having trouble with my neck lately. My doctor prescribed... Vitamins (chewable Centrum), and Glucosamine Sulfate. Hopefully one day I will be able to get off these drugs!

ROFLMAO!!!

Best regards,

William Benner
    Last edited by Pangolin; 10-21-2007 at 10:28. Reason: "msith" is not Anthony Abbot

Talking

Vitamins (chewable Centrum)
    Chewable... I always like Flintstone's chewables...

Quote Originally Posted by msith View Post
    All... If you think bill is truthful... he are removed relevant posts... infact ones that seem to incriminate or prove bill's dishonesty..

Any he is still an honest guy....

Bill you also take drugs - as its not only you that can watch people - so you should be careful!
    Quoted so this will stay, its obvious at this point you are someone who thinks they know Bill in detail. Aka Rodney........ Talk about deceiving.

And for the record, I think you do lots of illicit drugs since you and your buddy seem to have balls the size of Antarctica posting an obvious clone on Pangolins design on a board that he frequents.
    Last edited by dream beamz; 10-17-2007 at 22:57.

Hi All,

Well, during the last few hours, "msith" has decided to update his profile. Now he is pretending to be Anthony Abbot, from a company called LaserPro in Australia. I am not sure if this is true or not, but the IPs will reveal it in a short time. If this is true, then it certainly reveals what Buffo called "cahoots"... Needless to say, we have had some dissapointing exchanges with LaserPro in the past as well...

Also, as for credibility, remember in his first post when he signed it "Michael S"? Whether it is Rodney or Anthony Abbot, why sign it "Michael S"? I am sure the nickname "anthonya" or "aabbot" or "LaserPro" were not taken... More "hmmm"...

Anyway, I got a good laugh out of the "drugs" thing. Yes, most recently I have started taking drugs. Sadly... I have been having trouble with my neck lately. My doctor prescribed... Vitamins (chewable Centrum), and Glucosamine Sulfate. Hopefully one day I will be able to get off these drugs!

ROFLMAO!!!

Best regards,

William Benner
    For shame, Glucosamine Sulfate is not regulated by the FDA since it is an herbal supplement. I gave my cat that and he rolled over and died. I must admit, I myself take some drugs. Glucose with my caffeine and I smoke some acetaminophen from the crack pipe. Talk about lethal mix

By the way, i cant believe I woke up in the middle of the night to not see this thread dead. Time to take some more drugs....... zolpidem tartrate
    Last edited by dream beamz; 10-17-2007 at 22:59.

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    Chewable... I always like Flintstone's chewables...
    Yes, I tried regular Centrum first. Even cut in half and with edges ground down, they still get stuck in my throat. Centrum has new chewable ones. They taste like Orange. Probably not as good as the regular ones...

When I asked the Pharmacist about it, they recommended the Flintstone's chewables too

Bill

Sorry, but I will ask all people go back to technical questions...

This topic was interest for 1800 people;
    I think it was interest not for persons here...

May be I was not right in my previous post about "clone"...
    I'm ready ask to "excuse me" developers of this board

I was not ready to look so "power" controller first time (and I newer looked previous versions of it)
    As developer I'm sure: such developing is impossible from "empty place"

Can author of board point here previous versions (similar as our "archive" on www.riyalasers.com)?

Ihor Ralko

P.S Sorry for my bad English