Thread: Images of lasers.

Default Images of lasers.

Hi,

Does anyone have any images or laser shows, beams and laser advertising they would not mind sharing with me so I could put them into a website I am working on. I could include a contributors list on the site to acknowledge you. I Would like to take some pictures of my own laser but it not up to the job yet.

I am asking as I dont want to go to google images and take pictures that may be copyright, or the owner would not want reproduced on my site.

Thanks,

Adrian

So long as its not being used to advertise/sell something, and they are credited to me, you can use some of mine if they are any good to you.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...4&id=546222099

Quote Originally Posted by haymaker View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone have any images or laser shows, beams and laser advertising they would not mind sharing with me so I could put them into a website I am working on. I could include a contributors list on the site to acknowledge you. I Would like to take some pictures of my own laser but it not up to the job yet.

I am asking as I dont want to go to google images and take pictures that may be copyright, or the owner would not want reproduced on my site.

Thanks,

Adrian
    Adrian...WADR (and i will write it out so there is no confusion) With All Due Respect.

You are putting together a website, i assume for your "company" (because you did not provide adequate information). Even by giving others credit for "their work" it might be taken as a bit misleading. If you are putting together a website to market your skills to get business it might not be ethical. If you troll pictures off of the internet that is dishonest.

If you are putting a website together strictly for informational purposes or for general education, using other peoples work while giving them proper credit would be fine.

If you are not ready...you are not ready WADR

(this is only my opinion, please feel free to ignore suggestions) Damn it sucks to have to justify every single word one ever says to keep from insulting people...
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Yep, it would have saved a lot of time if you'd stated it was to promote what you do.
    I'm not sure many people here would be happy to provide material for promoting someone else, and I'm not sure using pictures of other people's work to demonstrate what you 'might' do for your prospective clients is quite right either.

Lightbulb

Yo Adrian...

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    If you troll pictures off of the internet that is dishonest.

If you are putting a website together strictly for informational purposes or for general education, using other peoples work while giving them proper credit would be fine.
    AMEN, and let me interject this 'carrot': "If you are putting a website together strictly for informational purposes or for general education, using other peoples work while giving them proper credit would be fine, provided-that, even in such a 'noble-cause' case, they have given you permission to do-so. - Even for an 'edu' situation, ya still gotta ask and get the ok...

solo mis dos centavitos...
    cheers..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Adrian

try speaking to Andy_con ,he must have about 10,000images im sure he would not mind sparing a few

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Lasermad (Paul), thanks for the suggestion and I think you understand my intentions. Judging by the replies here, I think I will just build my site with images I have taken myself. I don’t want to upset anyone else.
    Laserman532 (Pat), I may not have put my request across well in my original post but just to say I do not have a “company” and I am not looking to deceive anyone with images of raves with multi projector, multi-watt lasers with the intention of making money from it. I know what I can do with my laser at the moment and would only use pictures to match. I just have not had that chance yet to take them myself.
    Norty303(Adam), as per my PM, I will not use your photos if you are not happy about it. I just didn’t want to use only projections I have of logos on the front of my house or a family birthday party. I was looking for some variety in locations and types of use for lasers.
    Sorry to anyone that thinks otherwise, no hard feeling I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by haymaker View Post
    Lasermad (Paul), thanks for the suggestion and I think you understand my intentions. Judging by the replies here, I think I will just build my site with images I have taken myself. I don’t want to upset anyone else.
    Laserman532 (Pat), I may not have put my request across well in my original post but just to say I do not have a “company” and I am not looking to deceive anyone with images of raves with multi projector, multi-watt lasers with the intention of making money from it. I know what I can do with my laser at the moment and would only use pictures to match. I just have not had that chance yet to take them myself.
    Norty303(Adam), as per my PM, I will not use your photos if you are not happy about it. I just didn’t want to use only projections I have of logos on the front of my house or a family birthday party. I was looking for some variety in locations and types of use for lasers.
    Sorry to anyone that thinks otherwise, no hard feeling I hope.

You sound like a person with integrity! Congratulations, there is not enough of that going around these days. Get your laser going and in NO time you will have a very professional portfolio...OF YOUR OWN WORK!!! Very Satisfying.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

If you want some beam shots and not real high quality you can grab 1 or 2 pics off this page of a show I did last weekend.

-Gene

Default Hey yah can have as many of mine as yah want. free of charge,

Just use my name or handle *somewhere*
    Will there be three phase!!!!