Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LSX activation on desktop/laptop?

Quote Originally Posted by viti View Post
    I also. Ohhh yes!
    What DAC are you using? Are you up and running now?

Quote Originally Posted by lasermaster1977 View Post
    What DAC are you using? Are you up and running now?
    Yes. My used DAC is Helios (https://innolasers.com/shop/index.ph...roller=product). My purchased softwares are now the Ild Sos and the LaserCam Pro. They're running nice. You have problem?

Yes. My used DAC is Helios (https://innolasers.com/shop/index.ph...roller=product). My purchased softwares are now the Ild Sos and the LaserCam Pro. They're running nice. You have problem?
    Yeah, with my Ether Dream added to the DAC/Timeline there is no ILDA signal output. It acts like the driver isn't "driving"...maybe the wrong driver shipped with the dongle...we are working on it.

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Yeah, with my Ether Dream added to the DAC/Timeline there is no ILDA signal output. It acts like the driver isn't "driving"...maybe the wrong driver shipped with the dongle...we are working on it.
    i sent a copy of your sitter grab to andrew (lsx) and jacob (etherdream). it is very odd. it should *just* work at this point.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Ohhh... Good luck!

Ohhh... Good luck!
    Got all the software and driver version issues worked out. Works like a dream.

Got all the software and driver version issues worked out. Works like a dream.
    Cool, congrats!

Hi All
    I too am having Issues with the new version of LSX same problem no ILDA signal out but this is with a Riya DAC I have the old version of LDS in a folder in the root of C along with the LSX folder when I hit the realtime exe in the LDS folder the old version of LDS outputs to the Riya DAC no problem.

The new LSX version comes up fully operational as described at the beginning of this thread but no output from the Riya DAC in this case.

Any help with what drivers or firmware updates I need to do would be appreciated.

Best
    M
    Dreamcaster Multimedia
    Visit our website:
    https://dreamcasterlasershows.com/

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

i owe you an email...

my house is kind of a construction zone right now. as soon as i excavate my riya dac, i'll give it a try and report to you and drlava.

Quote Originally Posted by mmuhler View Post
    Hi All
    I too am having Issues with the new version of LSX same problem no ILDA signal out but this is with a Riya DAC I have the old version of LDS in a folder in the root of C along with the LSX folder when I hit the realtime exe in the LDS folder the old version of LDS outputs to the Riya DAC no problem.

The new LSX version comes up fully operational as described at the beginning of this thread but no output from the Riya DAC in this case.

Any help with what drivers or firmware updates I need to do would be appreciated.

Best
    M
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Thanks Chris
    Most likely some kind of driver issue I will send you firmware number and driver info when I get home the driver for the Riya I see coming up is a 2008 issue date so that is suspect but I would want to make sure I have the right one before updating.

Best
    Michael
    Dreamcaster Multimedia
    Visit our website:
    https://dreamcasterlasershows.com/