Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: free or share ware ilds controll software

Default free or share ware ilds controll software

since i am kinda green in the projector word i was wondering what low cost or free programs that are out there, Laser Boy is the only one i know of now and am starting to play with it but was wondering what other software is out there just begging to be used for different effects. right now there is no way i can afford pangolin level stuff
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

LFI Player

Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    since i am kinda green in the projector word i was wondering what low cost or free programs that are out there, Laser Boy is the only one i know of now and am starting to play with it but was wondering what other software is out there just begging to be used for different effects. right now there is no way i can afford pangolin level stuff
    LSX is substantially cheaper than Pangolin and is capable of some pretty amazing things.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Do you need a DAC? Or SD card projector? There are plenty of ways to generate ilda files.

I do need a DAC I was unsure if i wanted to build one or buy one at this point, the control card i have cant take an SD card, it's cheap china and the only buss it has is ILDA, the programmed demo show seems to be stored on one main IC on the show card
    if an SD based system is reasonable in cost it would be nice as i could run it with out an external computer if memory serves?
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

LSX is still out of what i can afford so it looks like i will be building a DAC from a sound card, what i am stuck on now is using an internal or a usb type, i have a sound blaster card that has muilti channel output but i need to find it, it's hiding on me, i think it's fearful of me

I have had no luck modifying Sound Blaster cards.

I can't find any DC coupled signals!

Maybe they have changed but who cares?

You can get a decent 6 or 8 channel C-Media or VIA PCI sound card for about $8.

If you use a PCI card you can power your op-amps in the correction amp with the +12V and -12V from the PCI slot.

James.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

the card i am hoping to use is a sound blaster audigy 5.1 it served me well in my media computer and that is the system i am hoping to use, this system i am on now is integrated in to my home theater and as such i don't see how it would run two cards, so an older system will hopefully do this for me assuming i can make that computer working

I have RIYA Lite DACs for $110. Works with a lot of free and paid software. It would save you a lot of time.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I'm not certain a 5.1 card will work, will it? Doesn't it need to be 7.1? RGBXY audio left, audio right and an open channel?