Thread: The advances of Laserwave's upgraded 520nm green laser

Default The advances of Laserwave's upgraded 520nm green laser

Dear friend,

Nice day!

I'm Ellen from LASERWAVE, I would like to show you LASERWAVE'Supgraded 520nm green laser.

Compared with DPSS 532nm, 520nm will be the trend in near future. 520nm is more stable, its linear analog is better and its lifetime is longer . The beam and divergence of upgraded 520nm had won a very good reputation among customers. Here attach pictures for your reference. Would you plan to have one for testing? If so, pls contact with me at email: Salesteam2@laser-wave.com/marketing@laser-wave.com Or leave your eamil address or skype, I will reply you soonest.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	520nm 500mW.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	174.5 KB 
ID:	47682

Best regards!
    Ellen

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by laserwave123 View Post
    Dear friend,

Nice day!

I'm Ellen from LASERWAVE, I would like to show you LASERWAVE'Supgraded 520nm green laser.

Compared with DPSS 532nm, 520nm will be the trend in near future. 520nm is more stable, its linear analog is better and its lifetime is longer . The beam and divergence of upgraded 520nm had won a very good reputation among customers. Here attach pictures for your reference. Would you plan to have one for testing? If so, pls contact with me at email: Salesteam2@laser-wave.com/marketing@laser-wave.com Or leave your eamil address or skype, I will reply you soonest.

Name:	520nm 500mW.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	174.5 KB 
ID:	47682

Best regards!
    Ellen
    Ellen,

The laserwave 520 module I bought from you has really unacceptable beam qualities. I sent documentation to you and Bridge on how to correct it. Bridge told me he didn't want to implement additional optics to clean up the beam because it took too much space. Have you resolved the issues, or do the beams still have issues?

Name:	lw-green.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	47685
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

specifications, warranty and prices are all good to see as well as typical beam shape pictures. What good is a sales post without these? Phil
    Phil Bergeron( AKA 142laser)

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    Ellen,

The laserwave 520 module I bought from you has really unacceptable beam qualities. I sent documentation to you and Bridge on how to correct it. Bridge told me he didn't want to implement additional optics to clean up the beam because it took too much space. Have you resolved the issues, or do the beams still have issues?

Name:	lw-green.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	47685
    That beam looks terrible.. this is unexpected from laserwave

What happened since then? Replacement of the module?
    I'm thinking to ask the LW 532nm module upgrade to 520nm, but I see your photo and this is a bad reference.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteg View Post
    What happened since then? Replacement of the module?
    I'm thinking to ask the LW 532nm module upgrade to 520nm, but I see your photo and this is a bad reference.
    nothing.

"some additional chars"
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.