Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Laserium collection grows!

Talking The Laserium collection grows!

I have acquired a few new additions to my Laserium collection. I am talking with someone right now who has a number of show programs that I am looking to buy. If anyone has any show programs they'd like to sell (preferably with no additional folds) I would be interested in buying.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150824_210242.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	2.04 MB 
ID:	48248
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Those are great! The posters are certainly worth putting in frames for protected display.

Absolutely. That is my very next step. I want to get them framed and matted.

I've got both of those puzzles, too! Still haven't put either of them together yet...

Quote Originally Posted by CountFunkula View Post
    I've got both of those puzzles, too! Still haven't put either of them together yet...
    Sweet! I keep trying to decide whether or not to open them. I might as well, considering that I am never going to sell this stuff. Unwrapping them won't devalue them at this point because it will always be priceless to me.
    Last edited by absolom7691; 08-25-2015 at 11:53.

" 15 characters"
    Last edited by Laser Wizardry; 11-13-2015 at 12:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Wizardry View Post
    I opened my aurora puzzle. I saw no value in keeping it in its wrapper. The value is enjoying it, not it's box, at least for me. That being said, I'm going to ensure my hands are always super clean and dry when handling the pieces and will not allow drinks on the same table as the puzzle, ever. Whoever designed the shape of the pieces/ layout of the cuts certainly had an evil mind. It's actually fairly challenging for only a 500 piece puzzle. I'll admit that it took a lot longer to do it than I care to admit.....
    Those were my thoughts too. I'll keep the box, of course but the plastic wrap means nothing. I want to put mine together and get the finished puzzles matted and framed. Regarding the difficulty, I have heard that these are no picnic to put together due to the abundance of black. I am looking forward to getting them together though.

I really like your picture, huge and clear, thanks

I found these pictures around 1987. I no longer have these A couple years ago I did manage to take a few photographs of them.
    Here are 3 Laserium pages I found in a magazine LONG ago, these 4 pictures were on my walls at wherever I lived for many years, the last pictures shows some sort of product that was available? That thing runs off a HeNe and looks very bright.

I may have another set of photographs of these, this is the set I found first.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Laserium-IMG_20130925_112644_890.jpg  

Laserium-IMG_20130925_112711_458.jpg  

Laserium-IMG_20130925_113016_566.jpg  

ralph morse.jpg  

Last edited by LaserCo; 08-25-2015 at 12:17.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserCo View Post
    I really like your picture, huge and clear, thanks

I found these pictures around 1987. I no longer have these A couple years ago I did manage to take a few photographs of them.
    Here are 3 Laserium pages I found in a magazine LONG ago, these 4 pictures were on my walls at wherever I lived for many years, the last pictures shows some sort of product that was available? That thing runs off a HeNe and looks very bright.

I may have another set of photographs of these, this is the set I found first.
    Very cool! Thank you for sharing. I would love to get some of those old magazine pages. Too bad you don't have them anymore.

I have a stack of the Laser Fantasy Pink Floyd posters…I'll grab them out of storage if anyone wants to buy a couple… Pretty sure they are the Dark Side of the Moon… Will reply with a pic soon….