Thread: Issue

Default Issue

Let me begin by saying that I would not have posted that thread unless all other avenues (phone-calls, e-mails, PMs) have been exhausted.
    This is not really about his product (which some of us have had good luck with and some of us not) but rather a very expensive laser diode that I sent him almost a year ago in a collaborative effort (I thought at the time) in order to make an exciting and innovative new laser product. It never happened.
    I did this (as a last resort) in order to get my laser diode back- it worked; he has responded, and I will post a retraction when I receive my diode back from him.

Quote Originally Posted by steve-o View Post
    I did this (as a last resort) in order to get my laser diode back- it worked; he has responded, and I will post a retraction when I receive my diode back from him.
    Hey that's good news Steve, let's hope the diode turns up quickly for you I just wish Chuck would speak openly on the forums so we could all remain friends and avoid these rather unpleasant interjections.

Let's hope everything gets worked out nice and peacefully

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Steve-o, I don't think you should feel bad at all about what you did. I think that is one of the biggest benefits of a forum such as this. It serves to protect an otherwise uninformed buyer. What you did was a great service. I still hold hope that he will work through the problems he has and start delivering his product to all those who have been waiting. Time will tell!

Quote Originally Posted by steve-o View Post
    Let me begin by saying that I would not have posted that thread unless all other avenues (phone-calls, e-mails, PMs) have been exhausted.
    This is not really about his product (which some of us have had good luck with and some of us not) but rather a very expensive laser diode that I sent him almost a year ago in a collaborative effort (I thought at the time) in order to make an exciting and innovative new laser product. It never happened.