Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris

Default Paris

For those that do not follow the news, there has been a significant development in Paris.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/paris-shooting/index.htm

Europe is on the brink of war. Under Merkel's encouragement millions of Muslims are flooding Europe, most of them are fighting age, unaccompanied males. ISIS (not ISIL Berry!) claims to have shipped thousands of trained Jihadists along with these migrants. It only took two with hand grenades to slaughter 100 in a concert hall, tonight. Please put down the croissants and the lattes gentleman. There is no more hoping it will "just go away". No matter what names they call you, you need to do something about your governments and your traitorous media.

It will be interesting to see how Russia responds if it is proven that ISIS brought down their plane...

Glass car park....
    This space for rent.

Apple are releasing a new phone for brainwashed extremists.

It can makes free calls to Allah, just stick it in your mouth and pull the trigger.

It will be called the iSlam 7.
    This space for rent.

I was in Paris last night, near the events.

Those fuck*** terrorists are totally crazy and sadly you are right Eric.

--- www.neodym.be ---

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    Europe is on the brink of war. Under Merkel's encouragement millions of Muslims are flooding Europe, most of them are fighting age, unaccompanied males. ISIS (not ISIL Berry!) claims to have shipped thousands of trained Jihadists along with these migrants. It only took two with hand grenades to slaughter 100 in a concert hall, tonight. Please put down the croissants and the lattes gentleman. There is no more hoping it will "just go away". No matter what names they call you, you need to do something about your governments and your traitorous media.
    Check... check... check... yep, I can't disagree with anything in this post. Pretty scary. What's even more scary is the fact that this train may have already jumped its tracks. I don't know what they're going to be able to do at this point. Also, the fact that the general populace is unarmed makes them more of a target. My thoughts go out to those affected and I hope they can get through this time of pain and loss. I hope they can rebound and make their government hear them.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

I just recieved a cryptic text from a friend at Gatwick airport in the UK, something is going down there now.....
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by dnar View Post
    I just recieved a cryptic text from a friend at Gatwick airport in the UK, something is going down there now.....
    UK airports and Ports went on "High Alert" this morning... Hopefully that's all he's seeing...
    If in doubt... Give it a clout?

No, a man was detected with grenades in his bag apparently. I am not seeing any news on this however. Gatwick was evacuated according to my female friend.
    This space for rent.