Thread: A couple opinions..??

Default A couple opinions..??

Lets just say for arguments sake you came across a-

2.5W (532 greenie) Melles with only about 1000 hrs on the laser.
    CT 6210's
    NML Full auto
    computer
    cabling
    certified projector

in other words, a COMPLETE, turn key, pristine, ready to go with ZERO problems laser light show system...

what would you be willing to pay for it?? maybe a high figure and a low figure.

i know youre gonna want to see pictures. but this is just a "what if" type question right now...

what do you guys think??
    Last edited by gottaluvlasers; 12-06-2007 at 19:25.

Question

Is it a greeny or full RGB? To be honest I have no idea. Sorry...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

lol-

oops. sorry, its a 532

i would stay away from that ... not worth the hassle ... them melles and CTs always cause problems ... you dont know what you are letting yourself in for...
    tell you what .... as a very big favour i will personally go and check them out for you, just email me the sellers details and i will pop round with a wad of cash... oops ... i mean i will see if its really worth you buying these

but seriously .... you need to get it for the best possible price that will make you feel you have got a bargain, and the seller does not feel ripped off ...

although you must take into account that ... ( and im guessing here ) that the warranty on the equipment has expired ..... now if the Melles was to fail in the near future ( not that its likely ) it will cost you an arm and a leg to repair, most have found it is cheaper to buy the same wattage new from elsewhere ( ok china ) than have Melles do a repair on it, and the same goes for the CTs ... would you be prepared to pay for new CTs if they fail or replace them with a chinese version...

if you are doing proffesional shows it and you are getting a return on the investment then it may be ok to pay a little more .... but if its for hobby use .... then try to keep the price to a minimum ...

im guessing here.... but i would aim to pay 20 to 40% of the retail value

Good luck if you buy it ... at least you will kno that you are buying quality and reliable kit

All the best .... Karl

Default RE system...

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    Lets just say for arguments sake you came across a-....what do you guys think??
    hi gottaluv -

you buying or selling??? we may be very soon in the market for a small sys like this for x-rentals (we don't like to x-rent our LQ Elites - too much $$ for the risk...) - lemme know, and if you're selling, PM-me and we can chat offline - ciao!

-jon
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

sent ya a PM