Thread: CT6810 scanners + driver $320

Default CT6810 scanners + driver $320

correction. SCANNER. there is only one otherwise I think I would have hit buy it now

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Thumbs up Thanks Rob!

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    correction. SCANNER. there is only one otherwise I think I would have hit buy it now

Rob
    DOH! I almost hit it myself...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

good call! it seemed to good to be true
    -Josh

If you read the description it states there are 2 scanners and 2 drivers
    Das Set besteht aus zwei mal Scanner plus Treiber, d.h. zwei abgebildete Sets für ein vollständiges XY-Paar
    Babelfish:
    The set consists of two times scanner plus drivers, i.e. two shown sets for a complete pair of XY
    Hurry, one more day left!

anyone here bought these? (Jem?)

B*gger... The secret's out

I had been watching these, but when it became news on the forum I decided to take a gamble on them.

The guy has 100% feedback and he's sold a set of these once before, and got good feedback from the buyer. So, I asked myself whether or not I was prepared to lose £160 if it all went tits up. If they're not what they should be i'll just put 'em back up on Ebay and accept any losses as part of the gamble.

They should be here within a few days, i'll report back once they arrive and have been unpacked. I hadn't posted to say i'd bought them as I didn't want to look a complete tosser if only one galvo turned up... I can hear everyone now saying "I told you so"

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Those appear from time to time on Ebay, as there was a big lot sold very cheap by a distributor here a while ago and some guys (including myself) bought 10 or even more sets. I mean, I only bought one set

However, they make around 5-8Kpps, they are precise but slow moving coil scanners for material processing, engraving, etc. Not really good for show usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatslug View Post
    Those appear from time to time on Ebay, as there was a big lot sold very cheap by a distributor here a while ago and some guys (including myself) bought 10 or even more sets. I mean, I only bought one set

However, they make around 5-8Kpps, they are precise but slow moving coil scanners for material processing, engraving, etc. Not really good for show usage.
    Will probably be o.k. for beams on my little argon then

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001