Thread: Easylase Dac and LDS Pro software

Cool Easylase Dac and LDS Pro software

I have decided to let go of my package from JM Laser. It is the LDS Pro version with the security dongle. The Dac is USB transfer with the latest firmware updates and has DMX out/through ports. The software cost me $1200 and the DAC was $485. I have the original DVD with all the shows and mp3 files that come with it as well as all the paperwork that is associated with the system. All that is needed for laser show action is a P/C or laptop, and of course a laser projector. All in like new condition,well cared for and clean. I have had these for about 2 years.The Pro level has unlimited pallet and 3-D display of any frame. The DAC offers TTL and anlog modulation selectable with a jumper pin and in the software. I would accept a reasonable offer...PM me if interested before I put it on Fleabay. As you all know Zoof is writing some really nice programs that will work with this kit. This is the full blown package that can run up to 8 projectors.
    Regards,Mike
    Last edited by MechEng3; 01-15-2008 at 13:48.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Interested in the DAC, will you split?

I really would like to sell or partial trade as a whole package. I thought someone may want to get it. I have a very reasonable price in mind. Lets say around $875 for the whole package. Or ??????
    Last edited by MechEng3; 01-16-2008 at 13:58.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

OK after some thought I think $750 is a fair price. Includes USPS priority shipping in the states and I will make a copy of all the material I have created to go along with it. Plug and play system to your door. Hows that?
    Specs found here http://www.jmlaser.com/laserdisplay_...ects-home.html

DMX output is added on. Standard ILDA 25 pin D-sub is primary output.
    Last edited by MechEng3; 01-16-2008 at 16:07.

Exclamation

SOLD................

Quote Originally Posted by rebecca008 View Post
    I have never liked dongles but do have the need for securing applications... Blah Blah Blah
    Hmmm... Only two posts and both of them saying the same thing. Now call me Mr cynical but you wouldn't have anything to do with the company that sells these dongles would you

Spec's antenna's will be twitching
    Last edited by Jem; 07-30-2008 at 09:53. Reason: Removed quoted text!
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Cool

"rebecca008" is no longer a registered member.

Yup - I think Spec dropped the spam-hammer. (Or, to put it another way, he broke out the clue-by-four!)

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Hmmm... Only two posts and both of them saying the same thing. Now call me Mr cynical but you wouldn't have anything to do with the company that sells these dongles would you

Spec's antenna's will be twitching
    hahaha damn spammers.

jem you should go in and edit your post so here post isnt quoted.
    because essentially her soul still lives on and her link is getting spread.

-Josh

Quote Originally Posted by thesk8nmidget View Post
    hahaha damn spammers.

jem you should go in and edit your post so here post isnt quoted.
    because essentially her soul still lives on and her link is getting spread.

HeHe... Consider it done

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001