Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: LSX Show server

Hey, I have to say that the show called Miami801... it is excellent, I really enjoy how the show tells a story.

In fact I liked the show so much I had to find the author!

It turns out the author is Geetone, discovered again via a reference from the LaserBoy forum. I see your last activity here on PL was july 2012...

Here is a reference to the original PL post - Geetone this show helped motivate me to finish my projector!

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...rst-laser-show.

Geetone, would you like me to post your show on youtube projecting with my RGB? Its only TTL, but its cool how the colors change on the spaceship and the moonboot prints. Also, its interesting to compare your 30K scanners with my 20k. But I noticed on your profile that you have since built a RGV so I'm guessing you already know how the show looks in color.

Also, we both are using PhenixTech scanners! LOL. Interestingly enough the graphics response of my 20k looks very similar to your 30k. I think thats due to how well LSX optimizes output.

Let us know if you are still out there!
    Last edited by JasonB; 12-04-2013 at 07:38. Reason: Found Author of Laser Show

Have faith... I just returned.... Ill need the weekend to get everythin and everybody back up to snuff..... Please be patient ! thanks!

Any chance of getting access to the server? I have LSX running now and would like to download a few shows. Thanks.

I too would like access to the LSX show server. My PM to nuphotonix have so far gone unanswered, so trying in this thread.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I haven't even checked for a long time. Does the server even work? A lot was put up in the very beginning but, very little had been done with it the last time I checked.

Server is down for maintenance. the chinese love my server and need to change a few security issues.. should be back up tomorrow with ALL your permissions still intact. Ill need a guniea pig to help. PM me please....

FYI Grammys were awesome, the Cossette Productions check CLEARED!!! Yea no more fast food!

I sent a PM to you.

Yes, I sent a PM as well. Hopefully, some of us newbies can get access as well.

if you own LSX you can have access.....

Hello,

If possible, I would like access to your LSX server.

I have an LSX Pro license with a dongle.

Thank you in advance.

ED