Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Really unpleasant trade with Lasernerd

My offer to un do this trade still stands. I'll even pay shipping both ways. If you feel so ripped off, why do you repreatedly refuse my offer to trade back?

I have a ton of money invested with this laser!
    thats why!! Chillers,projector,Custom cut Breadboard etc.
    And who knows what has happened to that table which i am sure you have sold a long time ago.

Hey Kevin, Would be happy to swap you this UV lightwave supply for the correct 532 supply how about that?
    sounds fair to me
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 08-29-2009 at 08:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    anybody have a MP6 Astec module supply driver,I have extra modules? or a astec MP6-2E-2E no options laying around?
    Got it, but I'm not inclined to part with it. But You can fix Yours - there's not much that could be broken - after all it's just a PFC; perhaps a MOSFET or something.
    I may be of help if You wanted to make comparison with working unit.

Or otherwise - try to disconnect the control connector wiring (if any) - maybe an external signal is forcing the MP6 to off state.
    Is AC OK led lit ?

Piotr.K

Quote Originally Posted by LesioQ View Post
    Got it, but I'm not inclined to part with it. But You can fix Yours - there's not much that could be broken - after all it's just a PFC; perhaps a MOSFET or something.
    I may be of help if You wanted to make comparison with working unit.

Or otherwise - try to disconnect the control connector wiring (if any) - maybe an external signal is forcing the MP6 to off state.
    Is AC OK led lit ?

Piotr.K
    Thank you for the info.
    i have been in contact with the eng. @ Astec..

The AC OK led only blinks and nothing we have done will force it to "on" state,of course no DC OK lit
    The modules are good.

again thank you!
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 08-29-2009 at 09:50.

I have to agree with Kevin here, if the laser has degraded since you got it, that should not be his problem unless he specifically gave it a warranty for several months. Your investment has nothing to do with the trade, if you were unhappy or unsure about the laser, you should not have spent a bunch of money on it to put it into a projector.

You were offered a return on the laser. You can't expect Kevin to start sending out obscure repair parts your laser needs.

Just my opinion.

Also, I have seen the table you sent him in person, and it is far from the perfect condition you claimed it was previously.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    I have to agree with Kevin here, if the laser has degraded since you got it, that should not be his problem unless he specifically gave it a warranty for several months. Your investment has nothing to do with the trade, if you were unhappy or unsure about the laser, you should not have spent a bunch of money on it to put it into a projector.

You were offered a return on the laser. You can't expect Kevin to start sending out obscure repair parts your laser needs.

Just my opinion.

Also, I have seen the table you sent him in person, and it is far from the perfect condition you claimed it was previously.
    Degraded LOL!!!
    Never said the table was perfect but darn close!!!
    I was not unsure about the laser,that is why i invested in it DUH!!!!
    I never said i wanted to return it!!

You DO NOT even have a clue Ben

Just Junktronix sells JUNK!! my .02

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    Just Junktronix sells JUNK!! my .02
    Good thing its your 2 cents and not the rest of the worlds. Kevin thoroughly test everything he sells and gives detailed specs of its current capability and not what it was rated at upon being manufactured. In my opinion he is one of the most honest and detailed sellers there are. If you are unhappy with the way he does business then you need to go join your own society because you do not even find honesty like he offers from the manufactures themselves. Perhaps you should form some kind of cult like David Koresh did so you can attempt to live by your own rules and standards.

Kevin offered to undo the trade right away and you refused. So guess what, you do NOT have a leg to stand on. Really you just need to shut the hell up............. End of story.

If I were Kevin I would be strongly consider a lawsuit for slander or libel since this post comes up as number 13 when you search his businesses name on google.

I wish we could just lock these threads, nothing good is to come from this. When in school we had a shirt made for a cross country race: "Sling mud, Eat Dirt". What done is done, I have my view, y'all have yours, I won't share mine in any public forum. A race like a test doesn't prove what is good or bad, either way it doesn't matter customer service does (This is the reason I will buy pangolin for my next DAC).

-Adam
    Last edited by sugeek; 08-29-2009 at 14:52.
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

I have been over at Kevin's when he tests stuff, and he is VERY through about it. If it doesn't work properly, he says so and makes it obvious.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    Good thing its your 2 cents and not the rest of the worlds. Kevin thoroughly test everything he sells and gives detailed specs of its current capability and not what it was rated at upon being manufactured. In my opinion he is one of the most honest and detailed sellers there are. If you are unhappy with the way he does business then you need to go join your own society because you do not even find honesty like he offers from the manufactures themselves. Perhaps you should form some kind of cult like David Koresh did so you can attempt to live by your own rules and standards.

Kevin offered to undo the trade right away and you refused. So guess what, you do NOT have a leg to stand on. Really you just need to shut the hell up............. End of story.

If I were Kevin I would be strongly consider a lawsuit for slander or libel since this post comes up as number 13 when you search his businesses name on google.
    Good for you!
    you shut up dumb ass!
    He SELLS JUNK!!
    He wants to undo a trade,,so f****** what, I do not!!
    I got a laser from him and it does not work!!
    that is good bussiness?

I want a working laser!
    he said nothing about stray beams,he said nothing about internal fans shot,

Creep beamz check it 2hrs. and laser fails,,,

I will say it again JUNKTRONIX sells JUNK!.......