Thread: ATTENTION SELEM- attendees--

Default ATTENTION SELEM- attendees--

If you got a 445 module lens from me at SELEM that was wrapped in brown wax paper it may have been the wrong one!!

look at the reflection on top of the lens from a flour. light -- if it is gold/amber you are OK-- if it appears blue or violet-- I have f**ked up and need to send you the right one(s)-- please PM me--hak

the blue is for red diodes- keep it for another day and I will send you the amber/gold one(s) for 445--MY BAD!!!sorry--

I was very tired--

long solo drive(1100miles)-and too much fun going on at selem to sleep there!!!

also I owe somebody some blank modules(10) and some springs for the modules--plz pm me. my price on the casio diodes at selem is still good for any one who attended(+shipping).. 12 left--=len

len-

what type of diode housings and lens do you have? are you getting good results from them?

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

Being so close to AixiZ I get both from Dr Chuck-- the 400-450nm AixiZ 10$ glass lenses are OK but better output is gotten from the stock acrylic- but some have melted, smoked or darkened-and degrading in time and glass is easier to clean . Best glass results come from the 40$ glass ones- so ya pays yer $ and takes your choice!!

SELEM was a blast(my first LEM)
    I got most of the parts I need to build my first simple R-G-B-BR scanner/projector- wanna help a (broke)noob out with some Pangolin??

peace--Len(hakzaw1)

Hey Len, I understand you won the Laserman532 Dual PBS beam combiner Door Prize...Well i put it in the mail today for you, you should see it friday or saturday...congratulations!!!!!

Im going camping tomorrow but to keep the thread on track...i will get back to you about some lens when i get back.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Hi ,

Where are the $40 ones on the Aixiz site ... can only find the $10 glass ones.

Cheers

Brett

Quote Originally Posted by Ubersapian View Post
    Hi ,

Where are the $40 ones on the Aixiz site ... can only find the $10 glass ones.

Cheers

Brett
    AixiZ only carries the 10$ one-- you will have o get the better glass lens from another source. I think one comes from LarryDFW out of Dallas- search for 405-g lens. I will look for a link for you.--later hak.

I know Platinum bought one from you that was still wrapped. I'll have him check the coating.