Thread: Having trouble getting in contact with Goldenstar?

Default Having trouble getting in contact with Goldenstar?

Hey guys

I've been trying to get a quote for some items (4x grid diffraction mirrors and 4x mounts, shipped to London) for over a week from Goldenstar with zero success.
    I've PMd Winni (well, John technically...), e-mailed John and used the web form on the site.

Has anyone been in contact with them recently or have any better suggestions of how to get hold of someone there quickly? Maybe a Skype ID or something?

Alternatively, does anyone know another source for these items that can dispatch immediately as I need them for the 18th!!
    May have to resort to Blutack and CDs at this rate!!!

Cheers,
    John

Winni doesn't work for them anymore, and I believe John is on vacation. Contact Mimi directly (mimi@goldenstarlaser.com) and she should be able to help you.

Adam

Ah that might be it.

I just fired of the e-mail to Mimi. With any luck they might be able to get the grids to me by Friday!

Cheers,
    John

Mimi still sends me price lists... Haven't had to contact her for anything yet, as I am still pretty satisfied with the laser I bought some time ago... I dealt primarily with Winni and haven't had the opportunity to "try out" the new crew... Hopefully they are just as dedicated and committed to their craft as she was...

Hi John ,
    Sorry ,this is goldenstar john .Very sorry for my delay reply and nice to hear that u solve your problem from us .
    Best regards
    John
    www.goldenstarlaser.com
    goldenstarwinni@hotmail.com
    goldenstarjohn@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by goldenstarwinni View Post
    Hi John ,
    Sorry ,this is goldenstar john .Very sorry for my delay reply and nice to hear that u solve your problem from us .
    Best regards
    John
    www.goldenstarlaser.com
    goldenstarwinni@hotmail.com
    goldenstarjohn@hotmail.com
    Hi John

I'm still awaiting your reply to my PM regarding the mirror holder (http://www.goldenstarlaser.com/mirror-holder-p-496.html). Please can you take a look and reply soon?

Thanks,
    John

Hi friend ,
    Your email is ? Then I can send pics to u by email soon .
    Best regards
    John

Quote Originally Posted by jbinks View Post
    Hi John

I'm still awaiting your reply to my PM regarding the mirror holder (http://www.goldenstarlaser.com/mirror-holder-p-496.html). Please can you take a look and reply soon?

Thanks,
    John