Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Pat's MicroMount Review!! - microlaserlabs.com

This thread is bringing back memories, BAD ONES!
    nothing good can come out of this thread now...

LETS JUST KILL IT PLEEEEZE!!
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    Im not making fun of your service, you were an ELITE NUKE...the BEST OF THE BEST, Le Creme de Le Creme! The big cahoona!

Only those on the outside can look at the military illusion with clarity. The ones on the inside are under mind control and only know....YES SIR!!!

its just a thing about me, I don't kill people because someone told me to, but hey, you got to drop bombs if General Dynamics is going to stay in business and employ people. Wars are not about "protecting our freedoms" its about "protecting our economy".

standing by for your brilliant retort!

Instead of jumping back at me with your "laser pointer" Take a little time to watch the video "why we fight" Then get back to me.
    For one thing, the military isn't a free entity that just goes around bombing and killing people. It's the civilians in Washington who tell the military where to go, who to fight, and when to kill. And, it's the civilians in the US who vote those people into power. The people in the military are largely "kids" who don't have better option at the time they sign up. You'll find those who sign up to "protect our country" but the large majority of the people I knew did so for completely different reasons. No one is under mind control. They just know that they signed up for it and that its better to suffer through the BS than to disobey orders and end up busted and without money. It's no different than any other job. Do you have a boss? I have to wonder because it doesn't sound like you are the type that anyone would put up with. Anyway, if you do, I doubt you are going to say "SCREW YOU" when he tells you that you need to stay late and work on something. Or maybe you would... and maybe you would find yourself without a job. In the military, the same thing happens except if you say No, you get written up and you lose time off, money, or you get transferred to some new job where you wash dishes or dig holes. You do have a choice. You can do the job you signed up for, or do the job you didn't sign up for under worse conditions. Maybe you don't have the personality who can handle being told what to do or maybe you just think you are better than all of those kids who don't have much of a choice. I don't know and I don't care. I do know that you have no idea what you are talking about and that what you think it is like is not right at all. So, as someone who has experienced both sides of the fence, I just sit back and shake my head at you for being a fool. And a disrespectful fool at that.

Now you are discussing politics, which is a big NO NO!
    what does this have to do with lasers??
    somebody has to be the bigger person, and just STOP replying to this thread NOW?!
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Quote Originally Posted by carlos3621 View Post
    This thread is bringing back memories, BAD ONES!
    nothing good can come out of this thread now...

LETS JUST KILL IT PLEEEEZE!!
    Oh man...Where is your spirit of adventure? It is just a bunch of light hearted banter between two very childish old men. Please, let an old guy have a little fun...you don't have to read it unless you are looking for a tad bit of humor. If you see it has activity, don't click on it...this thread has been going on since 2010 it is a part of history...I can promise spaghetti boy that I will get the last word unless I die before him! He started it, Im going to finish it...it is just a challenge to me nothing more!
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

somebody has to be the bigger person, and just STOP replying to this thread NOW?!
    It's obvious that this thread has gone a different course. Simply unsubscribe or don't open it if you aren't interested.

because the military and the politicians are using my taxes making lasers for warfare and I didn't vote for that (as if that really mattered)
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    Can someone tell me how to block a particular thread from auto-updating posts to my email? I am tired of trashing stacks of posts.
    You can unsubscribe from the email in a link or in your subscription and preferences.
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    For one thing, the military isn't a free entity that just goes around bombing and killing people. It's the civilians in Washington who tell the military where to go, who to fight, and when to kill. And, it's the civilians in the US who vote those people into power. The people in the military are largely "kids" who don't have better option at the time they sign up. You'll find those who sign up to "protect our country" but the large majority of the people I knew did so for completely different reasons. No one is under mind control. They just know that they signed up for it and that its better to suffer through the BS than to disobey orders and end up busted and without money. It's no different than any other job. Do you have a boss? I have to wonder because it doesn't sound like you are the type that anyone would put up with. Anyway, if you do, I doubt you are going to say "SCREW YOU" when he tells you that you need to stay late and work on something. Or maybe you would... and maybe you would find yourself without a job. In the military, the same thing happens except if you say No, you get written up and you lose time off, money, or you get transferred to some new job where you wash dishes or dig holes. You do have a choice. You can do the job you signed up for, or do the job you didn't sign up for under worse conditions. Maybe you don't have the personality who can handle being told what to do or maybe you just think you are better than all of those kids who don't have much of a choice. I don't know and I don't care. I do know that you have no idea what you are talking about and that what you think it is like is not right at all. So, as someone who has experienced both sides of the fence, I just sit back and shake my head at you for being a fool. And a disrespectful fool at that.

Im not sure how to respond to an incoherent, rambling, nonsensical train of thought as you have presented but I will try. Clearly you didn't watch the video i suggested but you are so brainwashed that your head would have exploded because it would shatter your little paradigm.

WDC is a corporation that you work for, protest all you want as long as you pay your taxes they don't care. The MIC is a machine running on its own. Everyone above general is bought and paid for by the war machine and wearing pretty outfits with ribbons, medals and shiny bobbles to be revered, admired and feared. Everyone below general is cannon fodder to be slaughtered. If you think ANY president gives TWO SHITS about your kids...YOU ARE INSANE. The citizens have NO say in the war machine and its decisions EVER. Your votes don't matter when the two party system has the identical agenda. Rank and file are mind controlled killing robots to be ruled over under the illusion of authority. They are mind controlled through fear by the exact reasons you mentioned. If every penny was spent on social issues instead of ruling other countries the world would be a better place. Without the war machine these Kids might have options other than stopping lead. Did you ask for sharks with lasers on their heads? I didn't...

Who is the fool?...I NEVER saluted some asshole and fired back with a stick in my ass yelling YES SIR! Nor did I EVER demand some other poor slob do the same.

If I don't like my job, i do a different one. If I don't like my boss, I leave..., My life (& mind) will not be controlled by fear (losing job, doing dishes or any number of the other shit you worry about)

A slave to a system, authority, politics, or religion or some other mind control technique is a slave. I am free...no one rules me.

If you want to carry on a more logical conversation...try not to drift in circles so much.

Im not to confident in your abilities to grasp these concepts because you are an indoctrinated slave.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    I love this thread and this isn't sarcasm. It's so derailed I have never seen anything like this fucking hell hahaha
    The only way this thread could get any further derailed was if it became a ship...

I love how the village people said...SHAME ON YOU - SHAME ON YOU - SHAME ON YOU...NEW RECUIT!

They know whats going on...
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    Thank you for bumping my thread again!!!
    Er, actually the thread was started by 300Evil about micro mounts. But if hijacking is a way to claim a thread, then you only co-own it with John Yayas (Oh look, you both have something in common! I wonder if you can build on that!!)
    Cheers

Colin.

Anyone wanting to be a politician, should automatically be excluded from being one!