Thread: Pluto II RGB (Around 3 Watts)

Default Pluto II RGB (Around 3 Watts)

Ugh. You got me.
    Uncle Sam has been pretty nice to me this year and I am looking for a box-o-photons to spend my refund on. I'd like a projector that's reasonably close to what I have already (3.5W Pluto II RGB). It doesn't necessarily have to be a pluto, I just have found them to have the best price / quality ratio.
    Freelance Laser Operator in L.A.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGarcia View Post
    Ugh. You got me.
    Uncle Sam has been pretty nice to me this year and I am looking for a box-o-photons to spend my refund on. I'd like a projector that's reasonably close to what I have already (3.5W Pluto II RGB). It doesn't necessarily have to be a pluto, I just have found them to have the best price / quality ratio.
    Send Lightspace an email. They will probably come up with something similar. They have a lot of nice new models also.

Ugh. You got me.
    Also note that Walter over at http://www.lightspaceusa.com/ has them variance. Since you are in the USA and do light shows.. I am guessing you want varianced.

Quote Originally Posted by drm916 View Post
    ... Since you are in the USA and do light shows.. I am guessing you want varianced.
    I don't perform shows with my own personal projector so I'm not too worried about a variance
    Freelance Laser Operator in L.A.
    -

I don't perform shows with my own personal projector so I'm not too worried about a variance
    Ah. Ok. I just figured you did based on your website. I like the background pics on your page. I see some Beyond in there

Nice that you took a look! Those pictures are actually from selem, where we were using Plutos. I'll be updating either tomorrow or the day after with more recent pics of 20W lasers and 10,000+ audience members

Hi Anthony,

We've got something that may fit your bill.
    Have a look at our website at www.rgblaserbv.com and look at the FD3040.

Cheers,

Peter