Thread: kvant club maxx 3

Default kvant club maxx 3

high guys and gals new projector is giving me a fit when I adjust the y size the left goes down the right goes up soo what gives pics soon

have you tried the invert x/y switches?

More info required.

What software and DAC are you using, where are you adjusting the geometry, etc, etc
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

And a video might be helpful as well.

Lightbulb

Hey Sir J -

Quote Originally Posted by rgb-gas View Post
    ..when I adjust the y size the left goes down the right goes up soo what gives ..
    1. Check the 'common' connection(s) between yer scan-amps and +/- DC PS, feeding them (and the PS, itself..) Make-sure you've *got* solid +/- 24V (or whatever Kv is using, might be 28V, etc..) Output, on each leg.. Sound like a possible 'common-side leak' / bad-connex..

2. Same for the ILDA-connex.. Make-sure there's no bad solder joints on the 'returns' (-) for X/Y, nor is anything 'shunting' / shorting them to anyplace else.. I'd also check any / all 'jumpers' used to route signals / power to/from PSs, and the ILDA I/Os, to the Amps..

3. Are you using 'FA'? If-so, is it the 'ISA'-version? If so, I'd try replacing the lil' 1458 chip on the daughterboard.. I've seen those 'get squirrly' before, and not just 'outright fail', where it's obvious, with no-output at all.. If using QS or LD2K, etc, is the problem consistent with all softwares / DACs? Lettuce know..

4. Oh, what Scanners / Amps are these, 506's w/ 'Happy Meal Amps'? If-so, I'd suspect the amps, themselves, also.. If none of the above fix the issue, perhaps contact the 'Amp-modder', etc.. If these are Kv OEM-Amps / Chivos, well.. Time to call yer Dealer..

Para lo que vale..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...