Thread: (Not Laser, but may be of interest to some) Audio and lighting kit

Default (Not Laser, but may be of interest to some) Audio and lighting kit

For sale the following items of sound and lighting equipment.....

1 * DBX 480 Loudspeaker management system, 4 in, 8 out with parametric/delays/compressors/limiters/crossovers/more parametric/delays/crossovers/RTA. 2U high, and very powerful. Low hours, no rack rash. £600.

1 * TC electronics M1 multi effects box, clean, working. £60.

2 * Klark Technic DN510 dual 5 band parametric EQ, old and the case covers need a respray is not going to sit in a rack. These have the transformer IO option fitted. £200 each.

1 * Jands FPX 12 channel dimmer rack. Rack mountable 4U module with sockapex outputs wired to a 32A Three phase plug. £400.

All kit is located in Bristol, I will post but rack kit is a 'mare to pack so it survives the couriers. Postage costs will reflect this.

Do you use speakerplans forum at all? If not, you won't be able to sell through there as a new user, but I'd be happy to post a link to here if not. Stuff tends to sell quite well there (I used to admin the forum)
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by DMills View Post
    Klark Technic
    darn, I read Klark Technic and was like *please be 360's please be 360's*

always wanted a pair of stereo 360's... sigh

I am not on speaker plans, so yes please if you could post a link it would be appreciated.
    Personally I refer parametric to graphic, for EQ but each to his own, 6U does seem awful large for 4 channels of EQ however).

You SURE you don't want a pair of 510's, do you a deal for the pair?

Regards, Dan.

na the only reason I would want them is because of a picture I have from I think a Pink Floyd concert where they had a crapton of them...

I use Behringer DEQ2496's with outboard D/A's for EQ'ing they work excellent once you bypass the shit D/A in them

sad that KT got bought out by Behringer, hope they haven't messed it up yet...

I used to have several dozen DN360's way back. We used them in the monitor rigs and FOH. They all used to suffer issues with the XLR terminations on the PCB which is not good for a live show. We modified them all using hookup wire for terminations. They are are great EQ, much better than many others I tried. Sound wise, only the "White" rotary 1/3 and 1/6 octave EQs came close.

I could only imagine Klark have improved this in later models.
    This space for rent.

I'd be interested in that TC M-One you've got hanging around. 60 quid for that thing is a serious bargain.

Is the FX unit in good cosmetic condition? Photo? UK or EU compatible plug, 230V? (Should have a standard IEC on the back)

If so, I'd be happy to fire some PayPal money down to the Southwest and get that thing off your hands.