Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Flea-bay bogus dealer....heruursciences

Angry Flea-bay bogus dealer....heruursciences

Ever see this guy selling lots of laser related gear? Optics,mounts, diodes? I baught a few things from him in the past and had good service and product. Now I have made a purchase of a couple of diodes to test and guess what? After machining a case and mount for the two guys before they got to me.........They were DOA. I had built and used Robin's driver{UKLaser}And checked them thinking I had made an error with a friend's Melles Griot diode driver. He even sent 2 lower power diodes to make up for the delayed shipping time.. only one of those works....some 21 days after receiving payment. To make a long story short, though I have complete documentation of every detail { Paypal transcripts,e-mails}, he said that I hooked them up wrong and would not refund or send 2 more out. So to whom it may concern, here and abroad, steer clear of heruursciences{chris leubner} on fleabay. I feel that having built enough of my own lasers that this was a slap in the face. Be warned! May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your underwear.Rant over.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

sorry to hear that buddy

well known scammer .... a few years back he was news here and on alt.lasers ....

see here

http://photonlexicon.com/forums/show...=chris+leubner

all the best ... Karl

Make sure you report the guy to ebay and also your equivolent of Trading Standards. People like that should both be kicked off ebay and prosecuted for trade description violations in my opinion.

I have every sympathy with genuine business who simply make a mistake. However, businesses that deliberately mislead people is another matter.

Lightbulb I got a similar T shirt...

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng3 View Post
    Ever see this guy selling lots of laser related gear?

So to whom it may concern, here and abroad, steer clear of heruursciences{chris leubner} on fleabay. I feel that having built enough of my own lasers that this was a slap in the face. Be warned! May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your underwear.Rant over.
    Heh, that is who I bought that argon I had with me at SELEM. His auction stated 50 to 100mW, your meter showed 36mW tops at SELEM. I also asked for insurance with his "free" shipping. He then charged me $37 and there was no insurance sticker on the box from the USPS. Just a $36+ on the lable that states how much it cost to ship. I told him about the low power and no insurance sticker when I got back from the meet and he said it must have gotten knocked around during shipping and to give him a neg feedback if I wanted, he is "done" on eBay anyway. It was still a very good deal, but not as good as it would of been at even 50mW...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Angry

I hope that it alright for me to use this in the case I have a claim against him. I also hope you contacted them to report this as a misleading and freaudulent{sp?} sale. I would like to see these type of people cut off of E-bay! Should be more strict rules in letting convicted criminals keep doing what they want to. I thought there were ....laws against this?
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

i would rather see guys like this handled the old fashioned way....

a nice locked room with a couple pissed off customers in there to "keep him company!"

sorry mike. i feel for you. i have had my share of fleabay rip offs! (havent we all?)

hopefully you arent out a lot of money ( i know it isnt just about the $$, but just hope you didnt lose alot! )

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

I purchased s**t from him. Yeah, he's a sleaze. Sorry to hear you were a victim.

Damn, I hate to see this ---- I have 2 ArgonIons I bought from Chris and both meet or exceed spec. Other stuff I have purchased from him has also been good. I'm sorry to read of your problems with him.
    OhWell -- He is getting out of the laser market to go back to school. He won't be around much longer from what I read.

Mike

I still can not get over the extremely light sentence he got for having a drug lab and then throwing acid on a police officer. Drug lab = 20 years, assault with a deadly weapon = life. At best I could see a 10 year sentence.

It's amazing what a pile of cash will do these days....I have filed the proper claim documents and hopefully will get at least a partial refund. Better than nothing at this point. A lot to pay for abused,dead diodes from anywhere. What stinks is that he is still selling and getting bids! Oh well......lesson learned. Good to see you back around DB !