Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Show Off's

Quote Originally Posted by mliptack View Post
    Show us the rest of it then

Really, I would love to see some of the crazy stuff you can do with it. I have wanted an epilog for a while, but I think that is what would happen, I would have the random job for it once a week.

From what I hear my school has one for $0.75 Per SECOND!!!! Yikes, however cool it may be, and fast for that matter, I think that is a bit overpriced. Right now I am trying to convince my boss to get our department's laptops engraved with it. Specifically our new Macbook Pro. I'll keep twisting their arm. Then I can play around with the engraver on the clock for 0 cents per second!

-Max
    .75 per second...some one has been smoking crack. I charge 1.00 per minute actual run time and 60.00 per hour artwork layout time. They are EFFED in the head. Actual run time for 80% of materials works out to about .50 to .75 per sq inch any more than that you are getting gouged.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    I dont know if this is showing off but...here is a picture i engraved of Michael Jackson with breast laser engraved on a graham cracker.
    haha I just got an e mail from the guy I sold this Michael Jackson with Boobs laser engraved on a graham cracker for $5.00....He said he just sold it on a ebay type site for ...$40.00!!!!! wow....cool....

see post #63 in this thread
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Wow a 5 year old thread !!! (minus about a month..) Resurrected !!! Still subscribed too .. (way to go on the quantum forum mechanics thing Spec :]
    And congratz Pat .. on the MJ/ w/ boobs graham cracker (I think ..) .. could be a lil bit stale by now lol / ''

And I'm the bitch that started it :-)
    I'm just showing off

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    haha I just got an e mail from the guy I sold this Michael Jackson with Boobs laser engraved on a graham cracker for $5.00....He said he just sold it on a ebay type site for ...$40.00!!!!! wow....cool....

see post #63 in this thread
    Sorry to bump this ancient thread, but I just found it. I'm the guy who bought the art piece entitled "Michael Jackson's tits on a graham cracker." for $40, in November 2012. Strangest thing I ever purchased. It was from a (now-defunct) ebay-style site called Bitmit, where you could only pay with Bitcoin (at todays price, I would have paid nearly $1000 for it!) I still use Bitcoin, and always wondered what the deal was with the graham cracker. Can't believe I found this forum by searching around.

Here's a picture I took of it shortly before eating it. I didn't realize it was so many years old at the time, but it wouldn't have made a difference.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6RSwd8o.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	518.3 KB 
ID:	50801

Name:	TRCNk6o.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	50802

Quote Originally Posted by socrates1024 View Post
    Sorry to bump this ancient thread, but I just found it. I'm the guy who bought the art piece entitled "Michael Jackson's tits on a graham cracker." for $40, in November 2012. Strangest thing I ever purchased. It was from a (now-defunct) ebay-style site called Bitmit, where you could only pay with Bitcoin (at todays price, I would have paid nearly $1000 for it!) I still use Bitcoin, and always wondered what the deal was with the graham cracker. Can't believe I found this forum by searching around.

Here's a picture I took of it shortly before eating it. I didn't realize it was so many years old at the time, but it wouldn't have made a difference.

Name:	6RSwd8o.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	518.3 KB 
ID:	50801

Name:	TRCNk6o.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	50802
    Why did I engrave Michael Jackson with boobs on a graham cracker? Because no one had, and I could... Hope you enjoyed your snack!
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

that is one of my most desired items - one o them crackers.
    Go on Pat. Do it. Please.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    that is one of my most desired items - one o them crackers.
    Go on Pat. Do it. Please.

Rob
    LOL - may be we could get a group buy together....i'll look into it
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

group buy....Im in. I will have em all!

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay