Thread: A good, unre-laser-lated chuckle...

Default A good, unre-laser-lated chuckle...

...found this little gem while surfing my coffee yesterday... lol
    ...figured we all can relate to the bloke... (guys obsessed with their craft, etc, etc)

..would love to get in touch with the guy and offer him a free 'glamor shot' (ie below, but in Full Color) in exchange for a test-drive... but I wonder if he's actually got a V12 under the hood...prolly just a go-cart engine.....

anyhoo, njoy..
    peace..
    j
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SB_KTPCone.jpg  

....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

ahaha now thats dedication!

kinda silly he built it in a place that he couldnt get it out of lol
    -Josh

I read about this a couple weeks ago. Here's more pics/info. http://jalopnik.com/5065896/hand+mad...s-light-of-day

Hey 300..

Quote Originally Posted by 300EVIL View Post
    I read about this a couple weeks ago. Here's more pics/info
    Cool! - thanks! Guess I was a bit behind the 8 ball in my find, eh?

Anyhoo, my fav coment was: "I hope he didn't wall up the basement once he got it out, because it would be totally awesome to have a Bat Cave Lambo garage. Replace the stairs with a fireman pole and the basement door with a faux bookshelf that slides open when you press a secret button. Nuff said." LOL - 5 Stars on that one...

I am now more convinced than ever that I need to contact this guy and offer him a free laser 'glam shot' - imagine this Countach surrounded by a killer beam-cone! ...Poster-city! Will let you know if he 'bites'...

..and in other news, I saw this...hmmm..gotta luv those latinas! Grrrr... WARNING: link may not be SFW!! (safe for wife)

peace..
    j

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    Hey 300..

Cool! - thanks! Guess I was a bit behind the 8 ball in my find, eh?

Anyhoo, my fav coment was: "I hope he didn't wall up the basement once he got it out, because it would be totally awesome to have a Bat Cave Lambo garage. Replace the stairs with a fireman pole and the basement door with a faux bookshelf that slides open when you press a secret button. Nuff said." LOL - 5 Stars on that one...

I am now more convinced than ever that I need to contact this guy and offer him a free laser 'glam shot' - imagine this Countach surrounded by a killer beam-cone! ...Poster-city! Will let you know if he 'bites'...

..and in other news, I saw this...hmmm..gotta luv those latinas! Grrrr... WARNING: link may not be SFW!! (safe for wife)

peace..
    j
    Naa, I just figured I'd add to your post. Pictures are definitely a must! Now, If you can get the hotty there posed with the Lambo in front of the lasers.... I'm In! Me wants a copy of that print! Photoshopping doesn't count...

Hey 300...

Naa, I just figured I'd add to your post. Pictures are definitely a must! Now, If you can get the hotty there posed with the Lambo in front of the lasers.... I'm In! Me wants a copy of that print!
    Ha!...I'll see what I can do... if 'Ken', there, takes the advice of the 'Switched' columnist: "Hopefully he's still deep enough into his midlife crisis to use the thing to score a few chicks." ...there should be plenty to choose from, so we'll see...

Photoshopping doesn't count...
    ..well, I'd say, that depends on who is doing the Photoshopping!! Here's one fer' yer lunch box, dude!...
    ..njoy..
    j
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SteveO_PL.jpg