Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will this draw well in trace it?

Default Will this draw well in trace it?

Q. Will this dancer draw well in Trace IT or is there insufficient detail?

I've been looking for a rave / trance dancer for ages (one who can actually dance properly) and found this but its just a coloured outline:

BETWEEN 22-44 Seconds only.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=u36bnD...eature=related

I can rip it out as .FLV (flash) using a ultility I found but I'm not sure if it will convert so wanted an opinion.

You don't need any utils to rip YouTube-videos. Just use http://keepvid.com
    The video you refer to is pretty much crap, no fluid motions, blurry images, ...
    There are better ones out there.

Well must admit I'm struggling. What I'm looking for is a girl who looks just like that and dances exactly the same but I can't find one anywhere, only that outline.

All I seem to get with google is people who don't really know what Rave is, Jackass videos from Denmark of guys who claim to be able to teach dance but clearly haven't a clue, and sites that try to download the Antivirus 2009 malware (you just close the browser to stop the download or if that fails pull the bl**dy plug! (- Just for future reference)).

Hi Al

Do you know a girl who can dance correctly to 'rave/trance' music?

If so, you could use Pangolin's VST, I think Mamba has something similar. Although i've never really tried it properly I believe you just need a webcam and point it at your girl dancing against a plain background.

The VST software pretty much does the rest and traces the outline of whatever the camera's pointing at. If you're thinking of coming to UKLEM 3½ we could try it there. You just need to supply the girl . Alternatively, give me a shout and we could arrange to meet to give it a go (my dancing skills are pretty crap though ).

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Thumbs down

I've long been an advocate of dancing girls at the meets but I think that Jem in a dress strutting his funky stuff is a step too far !!

Unfortunately I don't know any girls who can dance like that, if I did I'd probably be going out with them!

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    I've long been an advocate of dancing girls at the meets but I think that Jem in a dress strutting his funky stuff is a step too far !!
    That scares me too.

Although not as bad as our local pubs quizmaster - he's gay and for Halloween he turned up in a black mesh vest - literally 4 strings, skin tight black mini cycling shorts and a black cape!!!! Scariest thing I've seen in a while!

hey i often use these
    http://shadowdancers.tv/Distributors.html (they have all different kinds of dance styles )
    when i vj but i have also thought about tracing them just haven't gotten to it yet

--
    John
    VJ AIWAZ

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    i've long been an advocate of dancing girls at the meets but i think that jem in a dress strutting his funky stuff is a step too far !!
    You're only jealous because you don't look as sexy as me
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

My Daughter in law is a feisty lady and can dance like that. if i was only 50 years younger

If your desperate I gan get out my leather thong and dance for you ((Granddad Style)) you have to mind the loose bits of skin flopping about from the old age mind you.

Did i just say that. no no i dont have a leather thong. or do I

o dear...... i feel my dinner comming up........ time to run to the toilet!!!!!!

wuahaha