Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: looking for build 'kits'.

Default looking for build 'kits'.

Does anybody on here make and sell build 'kits'? Like, a build that includes a flashlight, drilled pill, then a custom machined heatsink that fits into the flashlight host, then you just place a module in and you're off. Anybody here do that?

Quote Originally Posted by SoulFeast View Post
    Does anybody on here make and sell build 'kits'? Like, a build that includes a flashlight, drilled pill, then a custom machined heatsink that fits into the flashlight host, then you just place a module in and you're off. Anybody here do that?
    yes you can find them here www.laserpointerforums.com
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

You probably need to be looking at other forums for that; we're not really geared towards pointer builds here, in case you hadn't noticed....
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Well, for a PHR or an SF, I'm not going to build a lab-style. But for a 445nm or an 8X, I will. And about LPF. Usually it works for me, but right now it's not, I can't understand why. But it won't even load up, it's giving me this 'Internet Cannot display webpage' crap after loading it for 30 seconds....It was working for me earlier.

Well, for a PHR or an SF, I'm not going to build a lab-style. But for a 445nm or an 8X, I will. And about LPF. Usually it works for me, but right now it's not, I can't understand why. But it won't even load up, it's giving me this 'Internet Cannot display webpage' crap after loading it for 30 seconds....It was working for me earlier.
    were you banned they have a habit of doing that
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

I don't believe so...this happened to me before a few weeks prior, but it was back up in 2-3 hours. But it's been like this for a while this time.

I don't believe so...this happened to me before a few weeks prior, but it was back up in 2-3 hours. But it's been like this for a while this time.
    well my experience is you need to know whos ass to kiss, who to give useless rep points to and there is a sekret handshake from what I understand...keep trying youll find a home there for lasers that not only ROCK...but ROLL .
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Can you connect?

Can you connect?
    oh hell yeah man...they love me over there...we connect on another level

keep trying, just click your heals together and repeat..."there's no place like home"
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

um...what? Can you connect to LPF? (please be serious)