Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help !!! Need convert Show (quickshow) to ild for mamba black

Exclamation Help !!! Need convert Show (quickshow) to ild for mamba black

Hello i download a show for quickshow , i need convert to .ild for mamba black!

Show for Quickshow: Wedding Laser Show.zip
    I Use MambaBlack, i have a demo version of quickshow
    Help me please!
    Excuse my English.

Hi Karancho! it seems that if your boss were to access this site by accident, and sees that the show he needed by today 5:00 o clock isnt ready yet when he`s meeting the couple to show your lovely work he`d probably kick your ass so hard that youŽll learn english by osmosis.

PS. IŽm his boss!

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

hahah!

i'm sorry. you're both in for a disappointment. pangolin doesn't allow quickshow shows to be exported to ilda.

Quote Originally Posted by djmandio View Post
    Hi Karancho! it seems that if your boss were to access this site by accident, and sees that the show he needed by today 5:00 o clock isnt ready yet when he`s meeting the couple to show your lovely work he`d probably kick your ass so hard that youŽll learn english by osmosis.

PS. IŽm his boss!
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Sorry DJmandio,

You need a purchased version of QuickShow to play back QuickShow content.
    Even then exporting is not allowed/possible.
    You could lend a quickshow DAC/controller if purchasing is too expensive (if you are lucky to find one).

Here we go again... I feel your pain
    Last edited by Grix; 11-07-2014 at 13:09.

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    Sorry DJmandio,

You need a purchased version of QuickShow to play back QuickShow content.
    Even then exporting is not allowed/possible.
    You could lend a quickshow DAC/controller if purchasing is too expensive (if you are lucky to find one).

FYI 'MasterPJ' meant borrow a FB3 (dac) and not 'lend' one--

List price is ~$600 for QS & the DAC. some say this is a real bargain just for the free QS song modules we can use in the 'show portal' at Pangolin. HOWEVER IIRC you need permission to use one of those for profit.

Also these do NOT come with audio track ==that you need to get/buy elsewhere then sync it to the laser show- then simply save your workspace and that song & lasershow is there to use.

FYI QS is fairly easy to sell 'used' and retains a lot of its value.. some big show operators own 5 or more FB3s-- anyone can dwnld the QS but its useless without the DAC--

good luck hak
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Thumbs down Avast ye Landlubbers, This smells fishier than a hatful of Badgers !!

Quote Originally Posted by Karancho View Post
    Hello i download a show for quickshow , i need convert to .ild for mamba black!....
    You also appear to have amended the text file originally included with this show to remove the original information that shows Tony Carnabuci as the creator and copyright holder (as well as including a piss poor mp3 of the audio file in your zip).
    You do have Tony Carnabuci's permission to use his show don't you?

Your cut and pasting skills also show a basic lack of understanding of the file formats that you are attempting to pirate (Quickshow does not read or use the .LDS or .SHS file formats as stated in your "READMENOW.txt" file which you have kindly included with the zip file).

Therefore it appears that you are a thief.
    Why should we help first post copyright thieves?

I remember when pirates used to take more pride in their work .....
    Last edited by soforene; 11-07-2014 at 14:40. Reason: More fuel for the bonfire

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    You also appear to have amended the text file originally included with this show to remove the original information that shows Tony Carnabuci as the creator and copyright holder (as well as including a piss poor mp3 of the audio file in your zip).
    Therefore it appears that you are a thief.
    Why should we help first post copyright thieves?
    nice catch. here's the relevant section of the readme:

###########################

Tony Carnabuci

tony220171

USAGE RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS

This QuickShow Show and Frame Files are Copyright 2013, -. All rights reserved. They are licensed to Pangolin for distribution to Pangolin clients. They are not licensed for general distribution to non-Pangolin clients.

This Showtime show may be used in whole or in part, by any legitimate, licensed user of Pangolin's Lasershow Designer series of software. However, frames may not be transferred or sold to others, and you cannot claim or imply that you created the show.

FOR EXAMPLE...

... you can perform the show for your clients and receive compensation.

... you may copy or modify the frames, show or show elements (scenes, modules, effects) for use in other shows or productions which you create.

... you can run the show in your demo room, or use it in a videotape, as long as you make it clear to viewers that you did not create the show.

HOWEVER...

... you may not transfer or sell any frames to other parties, except if the frames are being used within a new show or production which you have created.

... you may not take credit for creation of the show, or portions taken from the show.

... you are solely responsible for any music rights or laser safety issues (see below for more details).

If you have any questions about a specific use, please contact Pangolin.

################
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    nice catch.......
    Aye.
    Although we are probably one of the leading forums for laser related info he may have made a tactical error in asking for info re: pirating other forum users work.
    I'm reminded of a movie quote ......

That person has also tried to contact me privately, asking me the PL server password, looking for ILDA shows .
    He is the 1000th person that asked me the same thing ...
    He will be the 1000th person that will not take NO answer from me ...
    my webpage
    http://stevemilani.jimdo.com
    Skype ID: stevemilani957

my RGB analogue projectors:
    3.9 W (640/532/445) 30kpps
    2.6 W (655/532/450) 30kpps
    2.5 W (638/532/450) 30kpps
    0.7 W (test unit)(635/532/473) 18kpps